Chapter 6: Legal Affairs

3rd person POV

We switch over to the Headmasters and Headmistresses of Union Academy watching Y/n, Kakyoin and Bucciarati taking down the stray and the peerage of Rias.

"Y/n has gotten quite an interesting power." Nezu says.
"Indeed. There has been a report of Cinder Fall getting killed by him and some named Caesar Zeppeli." Ozpina says while sipping on her coffee.
"Lets' not forget him about him defeating the stray and my little sister." Sirzechia says angrily.
"I suggest getting him enrolled again in the academy. Our enemies would want him to join them. We can pull a few strings here and there or just force him so we can protect him." Jamie Ironwood says.

She actually wanted to experiment on the employees of the Foundation to discover the secret of their powers and use them for her own troops.

"That will be impossible. He is protected by the Speedwagon Foundation. They have people who can take us on without taking a scratch. The chance of us getting him back are zero." Hanzo says.
"Why don't we take it up to the prime minister ? They have been imprisoning people without consent." Nezu says with a grin.

Everyone in the room grins.

Your POV

"Iggy ! What did I say about playing too rough with Mii-kun ?" I scold Iggy while holding a crying Mii-kun.
"Arf." He says with his ears down.
"Just...be careful next time." I say to Iggy.

I look over at the clock mounted above the fireplace and I see that it's almost time for a sea life documentary. I sit down onto the couch with Mii-kun and I turn on the TV.

"On todays episode, we are looking at the majestic dolphin."
"Dolphins are some of the best creatures." I mutter.

Mii-kun makes a cute noise to say he agrees.

"Y/n ? Where are you ?" My dad asks.
"I am here. What is it ?" I asks with a raised eyebrow.
"I have a meeting with the prime minister, you need to come." He says with a serious face.
"Alright, I'll come." I say with a sigh.

An hour later

"Mister Speedwagon. Seat yourself." The prime minister of Japan says.

He sits down and I stand to the right of him with Josuke standing to his left.

"Well, what is the problem you wanted to talk about ?" He asks.
"We have evidence that you have been imprisoning people without our Consent." Nezu says while coming into the room with the Headmistresses of Union Academy and some of the students.
"You..." Dad says while growling.
"You have been breaking some laws with your Foundation." Sirzechia says with a grin.
"Now, we will overlook this problem if you give the control of your Foundation to us." Ozpina says.

He blinks, then he bursts out laughing.

"What's so funny ?" Jamie asks angrily.
"Nothing, just the fact that you think I'm that dumb and that you could blackmail me and my company. Because I do have consent to do that." He says with a grin.

Then an american flag flies into the room. It folds itself up and out comes a man with a pink, long-eared Stand.