Chapter 7: USA

Your POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to flight 04577. This is your captain speaking. We will depart in 5 minutes. Please turn off all electronics and put on your seatbelts. We hope you will have a good flight." The captain said through the intercom.

I have to thank dad for getting me a business class ticket to the USA. This added comfort will be useful for the next few hours. I put on my headphones and started watching a documentary on sea life.

One flight later

The sun went down when I stepped off the flight with my suitcase rolling behind me. I try to quickly deal with security, but they suddenly pull me aside.

"Do you know why we pulled you aside ?" A female security agent asks seriously.
"No, I don't. Why ?"

She opens my bag and I see a few cases of prototype bullets with a note from dad

She opens my bag and I see a few cases of prototype bullets with a note from dad. My eyes widen and I look at them. She pulls out a banana out of my suitcase.

"Uhh..."
"This, no." She says.
"No banana. Great..." i say with a relieved sigh.

" i say with a relieved sigh

I quickly exit the airport. I look around and I see a man waiving to me with a sign that says "Y/n Joestar".

 I look around and I see a man waiving to me with a sign that says "Y/n Joestar"

"Mr. Joestar. Over here." He says.

I approach him with caution.

"I am Blackmore, one of Mr. Valentines guards. I will be taking you to your hotel."

He leads me to a fancy limousine and I step into it. I make myself comfortable. In the corner of my eye, I see some magazines laying down on a table. I look through them and I start reading a random book on sea life.

Time Skip

I am resting in my hotel chamber before a familiar face comes from between my curtains.

"Y/n, I am glad that your here." Funny Valentine says.
"What do you need Valentine ?" I ask surprised.
"Well, I came to warn you. The presence of the Supernatural and Union Academy at the Steel Ball Run is unnerving to say the least. They are here for something and I don't like it one bit. You need to figure out why." He says while looking out the window.
"I'll see what I can do." I say.
"Ok, here is something you can maybe use." He says before tossing a .45 magnum caliber revolver to me.

Crazy Diamond plucks it out of the air and gives it to me.

"Is this even legal ?" I ask while inspecting it.
"Of course. I am the president after all. Well, I have a country to run so I'll get going now. Doyjaa-n."
He says while wrapping himself in the curtain.

The curtain unravels itself and Funny Valentine has disappeared. I just shake my head and I lay down. I put on a movie before I dozed off.

The next morning

I make my way to the register to register myself. Luckily I managed to get a horse in time. I call her Tempest.
I pay the fee to enter and then I leave to get ready. I look over my competition. I see a lot of females and a few famous faces like Diego Brando. He looks at me for a split second before he focuses on his horse again. I get up on Tempest and wait for the race to start.

"Will all racers come to the starting line ?" The speakers say.

I make Tempest walk to the starting line and I wait for the starting shot.

"Everbody here ? Ready...set...go !"

A shot rang out and everybody including me speeds off to get in first place.

The race has officialy begun.

(607 words)