Forward

I'm a big fan of the Injustice series. I love the video games, the tie-in comics, I even got an awesome He-Man crossover graphic novel.

See? Pretty awesome

See? Pretty awesome. And I also made mention of an Injustice poster I have that was autographed by Tara Strong. And you know, I figured I could try my hand at doing a fan fiction based off of my favorite franchise. But how to make a story inspired by two successful video games? I decided to think outside the box, all while staying in the spirit of the story. This takes place in the world where Superman is an evil dictator. And some of the chapters act like an arcade ladder in the game. It wasn't easy trying to think of a cohesive story, but I always wanted to do a story involving medieval knights and such. This story takes elements not only from the first Injustice video game and its five year comic series, but also Batman Mask of the Phantasm, Army of Darkness (AKA Evil Dead 3), and Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade. Like I said, thinking outside the box. I want to thank my dad and my friend Alex Johnson for the advice on what to do and what not to do, and how to do it. Really helped make a cohesive story. Also, to clarify, my OC Kevin Beaumont basically looks like a younger version of Bruce, except he has light brown hair, and is around 5'11 with a muscular build like Dick Grayson and Terry McGinnis. Hope you enjoy the story.

T.G.