Opening Chapter

Three Months Later

Thursday December 19th
New York Hospital

Omniscient

It's been three months since Monae been in a coma, the family was still stressing and going crazy without her but they knew they had to stay together in order to stay strong for Monae. Within the three months Dave world turned upside down, he barley was working and barley in the studio or even talking to people if it wasn't about Monae he didn't want to hear it, he spend all his time with the woman he loved. All he been doing the past three months was being up at the hospital with Monae 24 hours out of his day, he was looking rough but did not care he just needed his baby.

Meanwhile Marcus did exactly what he promised his sister, him and miracle stuck to being co parents he don't even think of her whenever it was time to get his daughter that's when he called other than that he let her be and moved on with Chyanne. Chyanne been a big help while Marcus was going through this trauma with his sister, she helped him, she motivated him to get back in school and he even got a job working a 9 to 5 who would of thought, even though he thought it was messed up he waited until something bad happened to Monae to do what he needed to do he turned himself around to do better not only for Monae but for him and his daughter, Him and bash even gotten closer over the three months Marcus was even comfortable with calling him "dad" now which was a blessing to bash.

"Hey.. Dave.. wake up" Tiffany the nurse that also was Monae friend came walking through Monae room. Monae room was filled with a bunch of beautiful flowers, teddy bears, and cards. People she didn't even know were sending her gifts and prayers wishing she get better, the gifts became so bad they had to stop them from coming.

"Ugh.. wassup Tiff" Dave said stretching out on the  uncomfortable chair to wake up, he been here all night just talking and looking over Monae wishing she woke up already.

"I know you been here all week now.. go home and get clean then come back" Tiffany told him seeing that he was wearing the same clothes from the top of the week, Dave Knew all the nurses and the nurses knew him he stuck to his word he wasn't leaving Monae side.

"Nah.. I'm good" He told her looking over at Monae.

"Dave.. I promise I'll be in here the whole time while your gone you know that.. just get yourself together you know Monae wouldn't want you like this" Tiffany said making him think about it he still didn't want to leave even though he had to just to get cleaned, he was just so scared something might happen or she might wake up and he not here but he could trust Tiffany it's been times he had to leave only to come right back and she was watching over her.

Dave looked down and smelled himself and looked back up at Tiffany.

"You right.. I wouldn't want my baby to smell me like this when she wake up— I won't be long a hour tops I be right back call me if anything" Dave said standing up and walked over towards Monae and kissed her lips three times.

"I be right back babe.. don't go no where I love you" Dave said joking around knowing she wasn't going anywhere. Tiffany laughed at him as he left out she started walking around cleaning Monae room up, making sure Monae was comfortable and even started combing her hair making sure she stayed looking nice. It was sad her friend was going through this and even more sad Ashley her best friend didn't even bother to come to visit the whole time she was here, Tiffany shook her head at the thought and figure she'll go to Ashley house her self to see what was going on with her.