Chapter 6

**NOT EDIT**

Wednesday, February 19TH
New York City

David Brewster
11:30am

Few Hours before...

Please Leave a message for—

I smacked my phone down hearing the same shit all day trying to get in contact with Monae she really wasn't fucking with me, she blocked me on everything even social media blocked everyone that's in contact with me she wasn't playing with me and I didn't blame her.

"Fuck man" I said getting upset at myself I let this shit happen and now that I'm losing her I feel hopeless because I didn't know what was next I just had to show her I was serious about her and us she just needed to stop pushing me away, now that the video was out man I'll be surprised if she take my black ass back.

"Yo- You good bro?" Rock asked me walking in the living room of my house.

"Yeah.. still no answer" I told him and lit my gas that I was smoking. It was Monae birthday and I couldn't even celebrate it with her fucked me up, I didn't even know if she was in the city or not, she definitely wasn't home.

"She gone come around bro.. trust me.. mo love you too much and y'all got something... yall got something that's special" Rock said sitting down next to me, I looked up at him seeing him serious knowing this nigga he take everything as a joke.

"I hear you bro" I told him looking down at my phone hoping for it to ring but I still wasn't getting nothing, I sat there in my head just thinking reflecting on myself and on life altogether.

"Bingo.. I think we got her champ" Rock said looking down at his phone making me look over at him.

"Who"

"Mo.. Look" He said showing me his phone, he was on Instagram and it was a video of a shawty recording moe the caption read "Dave East Wife cute af in person" and she had her location which was Miami, that's all I needed to know her location it didn't matter what club because I was gone find out.

"We out—" Ding Dong. I doorbell went off.

"Who that?" I asked rock.

"I don't know Cuz this yo crib" He responded.

"Nigga I'm not expecting nobody" I said standing to my feet and going to get the door, when I opened the door it was Ice.. my boy. I haven't heard from cuz since the fall out with Ashley I wonder why he was popping up now and with another shawty.

"Wassup Brother" Ice said standing on the other side of the door.

"Wassup brother" I said reaching my arm out and he took my hand in his and we did a bro hug.