REGION: Kalos

SCENARIO ONE (best for game version)
You were already overwhelmed by the massive group of trainers you had joined. Serena had happily welcomed you to join her and her friends on your journey despite never really having known you; if anything she was just worried that you would be lost and alone in an unfamiliar region. So now you had joined the ragtag team of Serena's, which included Calem, Shauna, Trevor and Tierno, and even though you didn't mind the group of friends you really missed your own best friend, Teddy, who was currently doing work for her father and someone else. You wanted more than anything to see your favourite friend again...
(You can start however you like! And don't worry, Teddy will be in soon ;D)

SCENARIO TWO (best for anime version)
You, Ash and Teddy have joined back together for your trip through the Kalos region! Even though you and Ash were more than excited to explore the region, Teddy was more quiet and forlorn than anything. You weren't sure whether to ask why or to leave it, though you were really worried about her. The three of you did somehow run into Serena, who turned out to be an old friend of Ash's from when she attended Professor Oak's Pokémon summer camp. She also seems to remember Teddy, though Teddy has next to no recollection whatsoever, but of course you two have never met. Do you introduce yourself?

SCENARIO THREE
Make your own! Don't forget to specify if it's for the game or anime!