REGION: Galar

Note: I've finally been able to play through Pokémon Sword and now have enough info to come up with scenarios!! I haven't watched any of the Pokémon Journeys anime yet (I've watched Twilight Wings), but there'll still be two scenarios plus the MYO one! :D

SCENARIO ONE
Ahhh, the wild area. Sometimes it can be a beautiful place full of mystery and wonder... And other times you can find yourself being chased to Hammerlocke by a Bewear. It's not the most pleasant thing in the world, considering you had gone through that pandemonium before. Now that you and Hop had both completed the famous gym challenge you two had a bit of time to spare, so you both decided to set camp a little way away from the Motostoke entrance. Not too long after the two of you started to relax another Pokémon trainer approached your shared tent with a beaten shiny Stufful in their arms, completely drenched in water. It almost looked as if she was hoping to join the two of you...

SCENARIO TWO
It had been two years now since you had completed your gym challenge, and now that Leon had been dethroned by the new champion Gloria the two of you were set to start your new adventure together! Only you didn't know exactly what that was yet. All you knew was you had to help Hop; ever since Gloria had beaten him in the semifinals he had been really hard on himself and mostly kept to the Pokémon Lab ever since he became Sonia's new assistant. It was usually easy to help him out of his slumps, but it had now been five months for him and nothing seemed to be working. It was starting to become impossible to cheer him up...

SCENARIO THREE
Make your own! Don't forget to specify if it's for the game or anime!