Patterned Bandana

Tae, the school heartthrob, one of the most popular boys in school. People would die to be his friend, or even better his girlfriend/boyfriend. He was one of those students who, although doesn't pay a lot of attention in class, he still manages to get top marks.

To the students, Tae is like a tourist attraction, as you can imagine he was the person who had a lot of chasers around school. However his friendship group, are the only people Tae actually likes and cares for. His friends are : Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin. Yoongi and Tae are childhood friends and the rest they've all know each other for roughly 7 years. Although Tae only likes his group, there is one person he can't seem to take his eyes off...

Jungkook, he's a very private person, he hangs around on his own everyday, not only that most people don't actually know who he is. He's one of the top students in his class. No one has actually ever gone up to him and wanted to be his friend, hence why he doesn't hang with anyone. However you could say he's used to it now by now, he does like to watch people from the side line. Although there is one specific person who Jungkook pays close attention to...

"Tae, wait up!" Yoongi calls as he ran over to him.
"Oh hey Yoongi" Tae smiled.

Tae had just got out from his PE lesson. He was wearing a red patterned bandana which sat softly in his mousey brown hair. However he usually takes it off as soon as his PE lesson is over. As Tae and Yoongi were walking down the corridor to go meet the rest of the group for lunch, Tae felt more people were looking at him than usual. He could see a load of girls drawling all over the floor.

"Hey Yoongi" Tae whispered, " Are you getting the sense that loads of people are watching us?" Yoongi laughed. "Tae when do we not get people looking at us, and anyway it's not us, it's you. But yeh, I guess I do feel more people watching us than usual" Yoongi and Tae decided that they should start picking up the pace a bit. They started to speed walk down the corridor, but Tae didn't notice what was in front of him, and didn't realise that he was about to crash into someone until.... 

Jungkook had just got out of music. Jungkook loves to sing. As he was walking out of his classroom, he heard a faint shout coming from the end of the corridor, "Tae, wait up" which was then replied with "Oh hey Yoongi".

Jungkook's heart fluttered a little at the sound of the boys voice, even though he was a distance away. Jungkook then plugged his headphones in and walked straight ahead to his locker, he placed all his music sheets on a shelf and shut the locker door.

As he was locking it, there was some muffled voices which he couldn't really make out. As he was done he slowly stepped back getting ready to go outside,but little did he know Tae was practically running down the corridor. Jungkook turned around to go outside then all of a sudden...

The two boys collided into each other, Jungkook's headphones fell out and Tae's bandana fell off, with both items and humans ending up on the floor. Everyone started running over and crowded round to see what all the commotion was about.

Tae quickly opened his eyes and saw what was going on, he sat up too see a load of worried faces all starring at him. But he soon realised he wasn't the only one who fell to the ground, Tae looked down to see a boy crawled up in a ball, with his eyes squeezed shut. He was about to nudge the other boy until a girl shouted
"Taehyungie are you alright oppa?"
The word Taehyungie and oppa made Tae cringe straight away and made him roll his eyes.

Tae then looked at Yoongi as if to say, can you make everyone go, Yoongi took the hint
"right as you can see Tae is fine, now can you all shove off" as everyone turned away they could hear some tuts, and some girls saying

"ew who was that ugly boy who ran into my oppa!"
"when did Tae ever wear a bandana?"
"He looked so sexy with that bandana on his head"

Tae was confused, as he realised that his PE bandana was on the floor, and he looked up at Yoongi.
"at least we know why they were all looking at me" Yoongi just nodded and walked off to go find the group. Tae then stood up and brushed his legs. He then saw that the boy who got knocked over was still on the floor shaking.

So Tae bent down and started tapping the boy. Tae couldn't see who it was so he just assumed it was someone trying to take the piss to get his attention.
"you can get up now" Tae said calmly. Jungkook pulled his courage together and started to sit up to then stand. He slipped as he was standing, due to adrenaline, and accidentally used Tae's arm to steady himself.

Tae glanced at his arm, but it didn't really bother him too much. Jungkook then noticed his headphones and as he bent down to get them, Tae also went down to pick them up, their hands touching for a split second, which then made a blush spread over both of their faces. As they stood up Jungkook muttered
"uh s-sorry about that, I wasn't watching where I was going, that's my fault" Tae turned his head, at the familiar voice.

He looked down to meet with Jungkook's bambi eyes.
"uh no don't worry, it was my f-fault not yours. Don't be sorry... urh.... Je... Jungkook"
"J-Jeon is my surname, Jeon Jungkook"

Jungkook spits out. Tae internally face palms, because he knew that, he just got nervous. Tae, nervous? No of course not. Jungkook just bowed and ran off trying to get away as soon as possible. Tae was left standing there, stunned at what had just happened, and how it had to happen with the one and only Jungkook...