Craving

The two boys were laying in bed. As Tae's coach instructed they had gone home. Jungkook had slept for a few hours but then after waking up they had watched films for the rest of the day. They had just started watching frozen,

"WHY DID ANNA HAVE TO TAKE OFF ELSA'S GLOVE, UNGRATEFUL THING. PLUS YOU CANT GET MARRIED THE MINUTE YOU MEET"

"Technically koo we did!" Tae laughed.
"Well no, one we aren't married yet and two I liked you before hand so you weren't a stranger" Jungkook tried to make his point clear. The older just watched him and chuckled as he had a full on rant about a Disney film.

"If I was Elsa I would of ran away years ago, I would make loads of Olaf's to play with. Who needs sisters when you have snowmen" Jungkook sat up, smacking his hand on Tae's leg.

"Ouch, if you hadn't noticed already my leg isn't Anna"
Jungkook laid backdown, and shuffled closer into Tae. Jungkook cupped Tae's face and kissed his lips. Jungkook loved kissing Tae, he felt like he was addicted to the feeling of the elders lips on his.
They boys kept kissing, completely forgetting that they were watching a film, which Jungkook had gotten so into 5 minutes ago.

Tae bit on Jungkook's bottom lip making him let out a slight moan. Tae slid his tongue into Jungkook's mouth and Jungkook willingly let him roam around his mouth.  Things started getting a bit heated as Tae started to kiss Jungkook's jaw, which led to Jungkook's exposed neck. Tae started biting down on the soft milk skin.

"Ah-hhh" Jungkook moaned as Tae smirked to himself that he'd found his weak spot. He kept on nibbling on that spot until he finally pulled away.
"Awh so pretty, I think I did a pretty good job" Tae chuckled at the sight of his boyfriend. He never realised how addicting Tae could be, but I think Tae had just shown it. Jungkook became flustered and slightly hit his chest.

"Just think that was all because someone got in a strop with Anna!" Tae laughed non stop.
"Yah stop being cocky Kim Taehyung"
"Ouch you're addressing me by my full name now are we" Tae said pretending to ignore him.

Jungkook took matters into his own hands. He sat up and flopped onto Tae. He then straddled Tae and laid on top of him. He shuffled up so their faces were inches apart. Jungkook looked deep inside the dark soulful eyes.

"Sorry hyungie, But you were being annoying!" Jungkook pouted.
Tae stared back at Jungkook, their faces still only inches away. He showed no emotion, as Jungkook is there pouting right in his face. Tae gives in and pushes his lips onto the youngers. As he kisses Jungkook smiled. They pull away,
"Sorry baby, I won't annoy you anymore"
"You silly nugget" Jungkook ruffled Tae's hair.

"I'm craving something!" Tae said unexpectedly.
Jungkook popped up from digging his face into Tae's chest.
"What are you craving?" Jungkook questioned.

"A smoothie from the cafe down the road" Tae chuckled. He turned his head and looked at the time on his digital clock. It was 9pm and the cafe closes at 11pm.
"Oh we still have enough time! Lets go and get a smoothie"

Jungkook just hummed as he started to wriggle off Tae's stomach. The both stood up and Tae threw one of his hoodies at Jungkook.
"What's this for?" He asked.
"It will be cold outside, and it looks like I've eaten you alive, as I may have gone a bit far with the number of hickey's, so I didn't want you embarrassed"
"Ah you know me so well" Jungkook admitted.
They finally walked out the house and walked down the street hands entwined. They liked these sort of activities; they usually talk about random things.

"Is ice cream waterproof?" Jungkook stated thinking really hard about it.
"..... ye.....n......fuck I have no clue" Tae also deep in thought about it. Until the realised they had reached their destination.