Don't you dare

They all walked in. The scent of sweat mixed with different scents of deodorant washed over Jungkook's face. He keeps a tight grip on Tae's hand as he followed behind until they reached the groups lockers.

All the boys which are getting dressed all turned and stared at Jungkook as they walked past. Tae came to a holt and Jungkook walked straight into Tae's back not realising he had stopped.
"Sorry" Jungkook squeaked.

"Here sit down here." Tae pointed to the table in the middle, making sure he was right in front of Tae. Jungkook sat uncomfortably playing with his sleeves, as he waited for Tae and the others to be done. Tae faced away from Jungkook to change his top. As Tae puts his top on he hears some voices coming from behind him.

"Who is this baby then?" The mysterious person stated as he pocked Jungkook. Tae turned around to see Hanbin and his group touching Jungkook. Tae grew angry and walked up to them, he stood Jungkook up and pushed him lightly to Seokjin. Seokjin wrapped his arms around Jungkook as they all watched what was happing. The rest of Tae's group walked up and stood with Tae.

"What do you want Hanbin?" Tae demanded.
"Your bunny boy over there. He looks like he would be a great bottom in bed" Hanbin smirked looking at the fragile boy in Seokjin's arms.
"Don't you even dare say that about my boyfriend! Don't you dare even go near him" Tae spat out.
"Awe is little Tae getting in a humph about his slutty boyfriend" Hanbin teased.

"What the fuck do you think you playing at!" Yoongi butted in.
And just before Hanbin could say something the coach came out and blew his whistle.
"Get your asses outside and start warming up"
They watched the coach leave the room.
"This isn't the end you hear of me, Kim Taehyung!" Hanbin laughed and walked off.

-

Tae sighed and walked over to the rather shaken up boy. He lifted his arms out and Jungkook ran into his embrace. Tae started stroking the back of his head.
"Shhh don't worry baby, you'll be okay" Tae said trying to ca[m him down. Jungkook just sniffed. Tae pulled back and wiped the tears off of Jungkook's cheeks. He leant down and kissed Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook stopped crying.

Tae finished getting ready, he slipped his phone in his back pocket and zipped it up.
"Right we have to go now, so I'll see you when I'm on the pitch" Jungkook nodded and waved.

After a few minutes to recover he then goes into his school bag and grabbed his earplugs. He put them in the ears and played some music from his Spotify playlist. He then picked up his bag and walked out. He walked to the steps and sat down. He saw his boyfriend from a distance looking at him. He sees that he started waving at him like a mad man. Jungkook just giggled at the sight of him as he's warming up.

He then gets a sketch book out and starts drawing. With the music in his ears and drawing something, helped Jungkook relax. He became really comfortable. Every once again he would glance at his boyfriend. How his muscular arms were exposed in the sunlight, showing off his tanned skin. His curly brown hair moved back out of his face with his headband. As he ran the hair would move around swiftly.

Jungkook couldn't believe he was dating a god. He noticed the person who he had been staring at for a good 10 minutes starting running across the field coming closer to him. Jungkook noticed his features becoming even more clear.

"Yah Jungkook- Ah" the boy called as he held a smile on his face. Tae ran up the stairs to get to the one which Jungkook was sitting on and he skipped over to Jungkook. He leant over and took Jungkook's ear plugs out. He then crouched down in front of him.

"Hello bun, I saw you starring at me" Tae chucked.
Jungkook became flustered. 
"You're so cute, I swear I might die from your cuteness"
"Noo koo doesn't want you to die" Jungkook said pouting.
"Ahhhh stop" Tae said looking at his adorable boyfriend.

Jungkook just giggled at him. He lifted his hand up and touched his face. He uses his thumb to wipe away Tae's sweat on his forehead.

Jungkook reached in his bag and grabbed his water bottle. He unscrewed the cap.
"Open"  Jungkook said pointing at Tae's mouth. Tae did as he was told and opened his mouth. Jungkook poured water in his mouth which Tae gladly swallowed it.
"Hehe thank you koo! I better go back now" Tae said. He stood up and ran back. He turned around and waved at the younger with a smile on his face.

Jungkook carried on drawing, forgetting to put his earplugs back in which Tae had taken out previously, he enjoyed listening to the light breeze and the environment around him, with a few voices coming from the field.

However he heard a high voice, sounding like a female in the background. He didn't really take notice of it until the calls became clearer and heard what they were calling.
"Jungkook"
"Jeon Jungcock"
"Where are you?" The voice echoed. Jungkook's heart began racing. He had a gut feeling that something bad was going to happen. So just in case anything happened he quickly sent a message....

Kookie💕🌼
Tae, I think I'm in
trouble... help!

He sent it as quick as he could, his hands sweating. He heard the voice again and it sounded close. He shakily looked up and saw a girl with a mask on. So once again he couldn't tell who it was. He felt someone behind him and the two girls grabbed him. He dragged the boy to the sports equipment cupboard. They threw him on a chair and stood in front of him.

"Hi fag" The female said.
"W-What do y-you want?" Jungkook stuttered.
"Awe he has a stutter , awe what a baby! Anyway break up with Tae" She demanded.
"W-why" Jungkook broke into tears.
"Why... WHY! Because he's mine and you've stolen him from me. He loves me anyway, not you. So why should you still date him" She screamed.
"H-he doesn't l-love you and he won't e-ever l-love you" Jungkook said trying to deem stronger than he was. But it didn't work.

The female walked closer to Jungkook.
"Don't even try that on me mate! Why would I believe a faggot like you. He doesn't love you he loves me and only me" She said as she slapped Jungkook on the cheek making him bleed. He lets out a cry.

She laughed. "You act like a baby" She slapped him again.
"Why would Tae want to date a baby who cries all the time?"