Okay

The ride was difficult. Tae didn't talk to anyone, he just sat there playing with Jungkook's fingers. Everyone just watched him, Tae has never shown his depressed and upset persona. They all wanted to speak but they couldn't, they had no words to say.

20 minutes later which felt like eternity, they arrived at the hospital. Everyone sitting at the front got out, Hoseok and Namjoon waited on the side while the paramedics where getting Jungkook out. Everybody jumped out the back and stood with Namjoon and Hoseok. Tae didn't know what to do and one of the paramedics realised how Tae wasn't with it.

He walked over and rubs Tae's arm "kid, he will be okay. We are going to take him in, the doctors will analyse him, then the minute they finish the front office will call you over and they'll tell you what room he's in. Just go wait at front office and get something to drink. He'll be okay" The paramedic smiled. Tae bowed as he watched them wheel Jungkook away. He stood there frozen, tears fell down his face.

Yoongi looked over and saw Tae just standing there.
"Guys go sit down in the front office and get some drinks if you want, we w0ll be there in a minute" Everyone nodded and the walked to the front office.

Yoongi walked to Tae, placing his hand on the back of Tae's head and pulled him into a hug. Tae cried into Yoongi's shoulder, 'I've never seen Tae cry, being childhood best friends I've never seen him cry. Jungkook must mean more than we thought to him. This means we have to protect Jungkook at all cost' Yoongi thought as his best friend cried.

"Tae. Jungkook is strong, he'll be okay" Yoongi said trying to comfort him.
"But Yoongi it's my fault, he said he was nervous because people would judge him for being with me. It's all my fault" The boy cried more.
Yoongi took Tae by his hands and held them tightly.

"Tae listen, this isn't your fault, nor is it Jungkook's. It's the piece of shit who abused Jungkook! And don't worry we will sort this out, but we need to focus on Jungkook. Tae I'm going to make a promise, I promise that I'll protect you and Jungkook at all cost, okay. I see how Jungkook impacts you, so I will help you whenever and whatever it takes. But you have to be strong, please Tae!" Tae looked up and nodded.

"Right let's dry these eyes of yours" Yoongi wiped his face. "Let's go back to the others and wait to be called"
Yoongi held Tae's hand supportively and walked inside to the others.
"Hey we got you a drink of water" Seokjin said handing a bottle to Tae. Everyone sat impatiently waiting for them to be called.

Moments later the lady at the front desks calls...
"Jeon Jungkook, Room 113, 3rd floor"
Everyone stood up, Tae's eyes became watery.

Yoongi looked at him and nodded. They walked over to the elevator, and all get on. Jimin pressesd the button for the 3rd floor. They all stand in awkward silence, no one wanting to speak, and all Tae wanted to do is to see his boyfriend.

Finally the elevator opened and they all stepped out, they walked along the corridor until they found Room 113, everyone's eyes scanned the numbers on the door. Tae finally stopped, room 113 was right in front of him, he took a deep breath and opened the door. Everybody piled in and luckily there was enough seats for all of them. They all took a seat, Tae walked over to the seat which was right next to Jungkook. He shakily sat down, Tae looked at Jungkook and analysed him...

'His face looks so pale, His lips are slightly parted, he has a tube going into his arm which is linked to something, his bandages have been changed' Tae's thoughts get stopped by a knock at the door. A doctor walked in.
"Can I talk to the person who is the closest to Mr Jeon." Everyone turned to look at Tae, and he nodded. He stood up and looked at the others, they all gave a weak smile. He left the room and followed the Doctor to his office.

"Take a seat kid" the Doctor started off saying.
"I need to ask a few questions, then I'll tell you everything.." Tae nodded and choked out a "yes sir".
"Okay so what is your relation to Jungkook?"

"Um I'm his boyfriend" Tae stated.
"Okay, when did you two start to date?"
"Well we've been boyfriends since yesterday, but we've both had crushes on each other for a while before hand" Tae gave a weak smile.

"Okay, right so I'm going to run through everything I found out when I did tests, and I need to ask questions on the way"
"Yes sir, I understand"

"okay starting off, Jungkook is in a mild coma, he should wake up in a few days, He has many bruises on his face and stomach area. The stomach bruises, show that he has been kicked or punched, which did create an effect of his stomach, but there's no major injuries there. Do you know anything about how he got punched or kicked? Or why someone would do that?" Tae's stomach just dropped.

"W-well he said this morning that he was nervous, h-he said that everyone was going to make fun of him for hanging out with me. As we were walking inside, people were muttering about him. But we didn't have the same classes. So I'm not sure if something happened in class. I told him to meet me at lunch, and he came really late, he started to walk up to me but someone had said something and he stopped and looked at me. I saw he was crying and that he had blood all over his face. He then ran off. I chased him and I heard him throw up in the bathroom and then he passed out" Tae said as he remembered everything, feeling traumatized.

"Oh sir, I'm sorry. Please don't blame yourself though, it wasn't your fault" The Doctor smiled at the sad boy.
"Moving on, we noticed he had bandages , so we looked at them and saw cuts all over his hands and a deep cut on his ankle. Do you know anything about that?"

"Y-yes, last night he accidentally dropped two glasses and he started to pick the broken glass with his hands and he cut his ankle at the same time"
"okay, well we've treated them and they should heal in a few days. I've got one last thing" Tae becames really tense.

"Mr Jeon, is heading down the road of being Anorexic. We aren't diagnosing him with it just yet, but if he carries on like he is, we'll have to diagnose him. He also suffers with severe anxiety and mild depression. This was added to his records a few weeks ago. Did you notice anything out of the ordinary?"

"......I-I did notice he would only eat tiny amounts of his meals or nothing. But I didn't know about the mental health" Tae bite his lip.

"That's okay, so what you need to do is make sure he eats enough, it will be hard and it does take time, but he really needs to eat. We've cleaned all the wounds, but when you get home just make sure he takes pain killers in the morning and at night. Just make sure he's safe, it's heart breaking to see a young boy in such state because of people."

"He will need to recover once he's out of his coma. I can ring your school and tell them that you and him will be having time off for a few days, to make sure Jungkook fully recovers. Now all you need to do is just wait till he wakes up"

"Thank you very much sir, it means a lot"
"Don't worry kiddo. You seem like a caring boyfriend. Even the paramedics made a remark about how you didn't want to leave his side and that you looked really upset. It's nice to know Mr Jeon has someone like you in his life. Don't lose him"

"I won't sir, I can't believe I'm admitting this but I've never cried before until today. He's really made me feel things I've never had before"
"That's good to hear! So once he wakes up, I'll give the all clear. I want to see him in a few weeks time though to check on his weight and that"
"Of course" Tae bowed to the Doctor and then walked out.

Tae had mixed feelings, he was relieved that it was nothing to serious. But at the same time he was sad because Jungkook's mental health wasn't doing so good.
Tae walked in to see everyone with a worried expression. He told everyone everything the doctor said. They all had mixed expressions. However they all said how they were going to protect Jungkook for Tae and help him. Tae was overly grateful to have his friends and Jungkook.