Bitter to Sweet

It was around 2am all the boys were allowed to stay at the hospital over night. Yoongi and Jimin slept next to each other. Jimin became very worried for Tae and Jungkook so Yoongi helped calm him down.Namjoon and Seokjin slept hugging each other. Hoseok was the first to fall asleep and ended up sleeping on the floor.

A young nurse came in with four blankets. She quietly placed them on the boys that were sleeping. She then walked up to Tae who was still wide awake fiddling with Jungkook's fingers again. She started laying the blanket on top of him. This made Tae jump as he didn't hear her come into the room.

"Ah sorry to scare you!" She said.
Tae looked up at her "oh don't worry, I didn't hear you come in" Tae said with a raspy voice.
The nurse stood there amazed at the sight of the young man. A huge blush spread across her face. She didn't want to lose her chance with this man so she tried some small talk.

"So what's your name?" She's said quietly.
"Taehyung" he said bitterly as he realised what she was doing.
"Oo I love your name, well my name is Lisa"
Tae completely blanked her signalling that he didn't care. But she didn't want to give up.

"How come you're still awake" she carried on to say.
"Because I don't want to sleep" Tae said starting to lose his patience.
Then the girl started walking closer to Tae, she started playing with Tae's hair.

"You know I finish my shift soon we can always you know go to my place afterwards" she said smirking. Tae pushed the girl gently but hard enough that she moved away from him.
"I think I would rather stay at hospital thanks" Tae said agitated.
"You would rather stay in this place? I'm sure your brother won't mind you leaving him for the night" She said trying really hard.

"BROTHER, YOU THINK HE'S MY BROTHER! SERIOUSLY?" Tae raised his voice, making all the others wake up, although they all laid there listening pretending to be asleep.
"Sorry your friend won't mind then" Tae was fuming.

"HES MY BOYFRIEND! NOT MY BROTHER OR MY FRIEND!"
"why are you with him, he's so ugly compared to me, come on I know you want me" She said winking.
"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? NO I DONT WANT YOU! I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU. JUNGKOOK MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME! IM NOT GOING TO LEAVE HIM FOR AN IDIOTIC GIRL LIKE YOU" Tae screamed.

"Get out, don't come to us again..." Yoongi shouted at the girl. She rolled her eyes and struted out.
Yoongi looked over to see Tae, he stood up and walked over to him. Tae took a deep breath and let out a sigh. He looked at Jungkook sweetly.
"Don't worry Tae, just clam down, and try to get some sleep" Tae nodded and Yoongi laid back down next to Jimin. Tae started to settle down, and a few minutes later he fell asleep.

The next morning....

Tae was the first to wake up, and the others all followed. Tae looked at Jungkook and saw that he was still in his coma. He took a deep sigh. There was a knock at the door and the Doctor walked in.

"Ah good morning lads, I'm just doing a check up on Jungkook."
He walked over to Jungkook and started writing things down and checked the machines. Everyone just stood there watching him.

"Okay he seems to be looking good, we'll need to replace his bandages later, but that can wait for now. Well it's the weekend so obviously you don't have school. You can stay here, go home or go home and freshen up and come back if you would like" He said smiling.

"I'll stay here" Tae said before even thinking about it.
"Okay, just make sure you get some entertainment and food, you're more than welcome to get food from somewhere and bring it back, but just keep it boxed up until you get to this room"

"Thank you" all the boys say kinfly, they all bow and the Dr walked out.
"Okay well we'll split up, some of us can get food, some other can get entertainment and the other 2 can stay here!" Namjoon planed.

"who is happy to stay here with Tae?" Hoseok asked.
"I can stay, I want to sleep a bit more anyway" Yoongi yawned.
"Okay well Namjoon and I will get food and Jimin and Hoseok can get entertainment" Seokjin announced.
"Can you bring chargers please" Yoongi asked.

"Yep, okay we'll see you all later, Tae you might want to wash your face or something to freshen up" Jimin says worriedly. Tae nodded and Yoongi waved the others off. Yoongi walked over to the seats and laid down, he placed the blankets on him, until you could just see half of his face.

"Hey Tae go to the bathroom and freshen up. I'll watch him" Yoongi smiled. Tae nodded and stood up. We walked out of the room shutting the door behind him. As he walked past he saw the nurse which spoke to him last night with another patient, anger rushed through him, but he contained himself and walked off.

However as he's walking off the nurse saw.
'Ah perfect they are all out of the room, now let's see what happens when I mess around with his little boyfriend.' She smirked.

She stood up and tip toes into the room. Yoongi knows that wasn't Tae so he starts recording, just in case.
She walked in and scanned the room quickly. She thought the coast was clear, she walked over to Jungkook and just laughed.

"Why would a handsome man like a ugly kid like you" she snorted.
She walked over to Jungkook and pulled out the wire which is attached to the gas mask. She laughed wickedly and ran off. Yoongi stopped recording and ran to Jungkook.
"Jungkook"

As Yoongi pressed the emergency button, he heard a loud bleeping sound.
He saw the doctor running in, and he stood out the way.
"WE NEED HELP NOW IN ROOM 113, PATIENT CANT BREATHE" The doctor screamed.
In came 4 nurses, one of them tells Yoongi to wait outside and they shut the door behind him.

Meanwhile, Tae finished cleaning himself up, he started walking back when he sees the Doctor running off, he then heard a muffled scream "we need help now in room 113, patient can't breathe"
Tae's heart stopped.

'He didn't say room 113... did he? I-I must be hallucinating...' he frantically thought.
He saw 4 nurses running that direction. He started picking up the pace. He saw the 4 nurses run into room 113 and Yoongi walking out looking worried. Tae started running to him, he goes to push open the door but Yoongi caught him and pulled him into a hug.

"JUNGKOOK!!"

Tae started screaming and crying. Yoongi held onto him tight.
It had at least been 10 minutes and they hear the door open all the 4 nurses who helped out came out.
One of them walked past and told them they can go in.
Both boys walk in and they see the doctor standing next to Jungkook.
"D-Doctor is he okay?" Yoongi asked nervously.

Authors note - Dum dum dummmm  🤣💜