Funeral

As Natasha walked outside of the Avengers compound to the lake nearby, with her son James and her daughter Sarah as the 2 cuddled up to their mother, they could see she was in grief and pain, wearing a black dress as she stood by the lake with Sam and Bucky behind her comforting each other, Tony standing with Pepper and Morgan as they looked over at the river as they mourned the fallen soldier, it was Wanda who stood behind the Stark family who saw Steve as a father figure, then Thor and Bruce some of Steve's oldest teammates whom he considered family, behind them was Stephen Strange, Wong, Scott Lang and the Pym family. The Guardians of the Galaxy were behind them, then it was the Wakandans, then the Barton family but without Clint as he had given his life for Steve's sacrifice to count, then it was Rhodey, Happy and Peter, then Maria Hill along with General Thunderbolt Ross. Carol Danvers then stood at the back alone and finally a surprise from Nick Fury, the man who introduced Steve to the 21st century. As they all mourned the loss of Captain America, a teammate, a friend, a leader, a father and a husband.

After the funeral Natasha saw Laura alone with her 3 children, Cooper, Lila and Nathaniel, she felt bad, she felt that it was her fault for Clint being dead she walked over to her. "Laura I'm sorry..." She said quietly. "It's okay Nat we know you would've done the same for him." She said as Natasha pulled her into a hug, later Natasha was with Wanda as the 2 comforted each other. "You know I wish there was a way, that I could let him know, that we won..." She fell silent looking over at her before speaking once more. "We did it..." Wanda's reply to Natasha was simple but assuring. "She knows..." She fell silent before speaking once more just like Natasha. "They both do."