Prolouge

Earth

.

Fire

.

Air

.

Water

.

.

When I was much younger, my grandmother used to tell me all about the stories of how she, Avatar Aang, and their friends ended the hundred-year war.

Avatar Aang and Fire Lord Zuko transformed the fire nation colonies into a united republic of nations. A society where benders and non-benders from all over the world could live and thrive together, in peace and harmony. They name the capital of this great land, Republic City.

.

.

"Excellent work!"

Mulan wiped the sweat dripping from her forehead and tiredly smiled as she turned her head in the direction where her grandmother was. She quickly adjusted her position and bowed at her grandmother, which meant the end of her bending training for the day.

"You have already mastered both earthbending and metalbending. And at such a young age too." Toph commented. "You remind me so much about me when I was your age." She smugly added.

"Thanks, Grandma! Learned from the very best." Mulan cheerfully said. She then excused herself as she went out of the training room to her room. Leaving behind her grandmother together with her two old friends that were visiting. The former Fire Lord and Fire Lady.

"Ha, that's true!" Toph guffawed, she nudged at her old friend's side. The woman stands tall and proud next to the legendary earthbending master, doting an expensive red robe lined with gold. "Would you look at that Spitfire? Am I right that my granddaughter is just like me, or am I right?"

"She does act like you, bending wise. However, I still think my grandson is much better at bending, firewise." Kaori smirks as she bragged about her grandson, Iroh, named after her husband's late uncle. A great man who left the world with a more incredible legacy.

"Well, my Mulan can bend metal. Can Iroh bend lightning, huh?" Toph challenged, not wanting to back down from anything, even as small as 'whose grandchild is better?'.

"As a matter of fact, yes, he does." Kaori smugly said. They both glared at each other until Kaori cracked, and both of them laughed at each other. Zuko, who stands beside his wife, sighs. Old age does not wither them down.

Suyin Beifong created Zaofu, a metal metropolis that rose from the earth

Suyin Beifong created Zaofu, a metal metropolis that rose from the earth. Together with her husband, the city's architect, they build a safe home for the Metal Clan. Not everyone was blessed with bending abilities, but most were renowned for their metalbending.