Forced

A guy in his wrinkle free tux, sat across the busy Manhattan streets, viewing it through a window which was located at the second floor of a restaurant which felt as cold as him. Stress lines adorned his smooth and pale forehead. He focused on his breathing to keep it as steady as possible. For once he thought he was going to lose his mind. He despised the entire picture of meeting this bride that his parents had put in their heart and soul in finding. Their words, not his. He never saw himself being married or living as a married man. Well, not anywhere in near future.

He had more pressing issues to deal with compared to this good for nothing meeting. For him time was very valuable and absolutely priceless. The thought of him wasting something as precious as that made him feel displeased. Hence, he considered this meeting as a waste of time but he didn't show his frustration openly. He was well known for his indifferent and cold poker face. For all you know he might be thinking of ways to cruelly kill you but you wouldn't even have the slightest clue of what's running in his mind. All thanks to the masks he wears to hid his actual emotions.

Then, his mind slowly drifted to his parents. His face instantly harden as he remembered their hope filled gaze when they were arranging this meeting with the bride they had found. Did his opinion ever mattered to his parents? Of course it did but not when it came to the topic, called marriage. His parents knew him better than to ask his opinion. They knew very well that their son was a master when it came to dodging marriage talks. So, they had to take things into their hands.

His parents were so adamant about him getting married. Almost desperate. To them, if you're 26 and still single, then you will die as a bachelor. Even tough it was completely absurd, he tried his level best to not oppose their believe when they said something like that. If it was someone else, he would have gave them his cold stare which always screams 'stay out of my way and mind your own business'. But this was his parents. The parents that he had grown to respect and love. He can't even imagine himself raising his voice in front of them. That was the level of respect he had for his parents.

Hence, here he was sitting patiently waiting for his so call to be bride to grace him with her presence. If one looked close enough, they can see imaginary chains being attached to him preventing him from bolting the restaurant. Nevertheless, he had chosen to be here on his own will. Not because his mother blackmailed him of suiciding. Not because his father threatened him of stripping away his CEO tittle. He was here to honour his parents words given to the girl's father. However, he wasn't stupid enough to be fooled by some gold digging slut. If they thought they can fool him the way they fooled his father, then they're up for a surprise because he had came prepared for this meeting after all. He flipped the stack of paper in front of him carelessly, burning holes into the papers with his constant stare.

However, with every passing second, honouring his parent's word's seemed like a fantasy as his patience started running low. This girl was starting to get on his nerves. Nevertheless, he still maintained his cool. He never came of as a person who would burst out, out of no where. His moves were always calm and collected. If you ever end up on his bad side then you should be ready to face his wrath, awaiting a cruel death.

After few minutes of checking his emails, he looked back at his watch. It was getting late and he closed his eyes tightly to contain his frustration. Attending a 3 hours long meeting before coming here was not helping him calm his raging headache as well. But that headache was nothing compared to the energy he had in him. He was like a freaking horse when it came to work and that was the sole reason why The Russos Coorperation is exceling in every known field today. He had pulled his father's failing company from the verge of bankruptcy, all the way to number one. The way how he handled his business was always an eye sore to most of his delicates. But they had no say in it. It's either his way or no way. He had sealed every deal with his coldness and ruthlessness.

Nonetheless, women thought that only made him all the more hot and untouchable. The more unapproachable the better, is what they have always said. They always wanted something which they can never lay their hands on and he has always been that man for them. He was a walking Adonis, according to their description. He was a mixture of enigma and charisma that made them shudder whenever they were near his territory.

But all this attention from women, made no difference to him. His life pretty much evolved around his carrer and his family. He had no time to entertain women or concentrate on his love life. Its not like he ever had one anyways. According to him women where just plain boring with their never ending flirting and lame tricks to lure him into their trap called love. He had met model, actress, beauty pigeons and many more but none interested him and of course the feeling were never mutual because they were very interested in his status, money and let's not forget his god like features.

Still, he could only care less about them. If anything, they might wroth a one night stand but that was all. Nothing more, nothing less. But He never wished for a life like that. He had always preferred abstinence over intimacy and he never wanted to suffer STIs in such a young age. Definitely, not when he had an empire that needed his full attention. Most assumed him to have bedded half of the women population in the city. Well, anyone would figure something like that if one had women throwing themselves at his feet every now and then.

Therefore people would only laugh at one if they ever mention him being a virgin all this while. But all that was about to change when his silver-grey eyes landed on a maiden dressed in a ocean blue dress.

A/N

*cough* Do not get your hopes high.
It's not a love at first sight story.
To reach there, we have a long way go.
So, buckle up folks!
---------------------------------------------------------