"Good Mythical Morning"

The fans have noticed Link has been a bit quiet lately. Rhett has also been talking and taking over a bit more lately. Like it is planned. Now, the recent episode was very odd. It was a usual crazy one, but Link seemed even quieter. In fact, he hardly said anything. Link has had a pained look in his eye, it broke the hearts of the fans. That hurt enough on its own, but Rhett has also had a pained look in his eye, stronger than Link. It grew when he looked at Link. Like the pain Link was going through was worse for Rhett than Link. 

Notification

People of all corners of the world, it did not matter who they were. What they were going through. The beautiful and awesome Mythical Beasts from all over the world started to get notifications of the same video to see the same faces. 

The video didn't have much of a title, in fact, it just said: "Good Mythical Morning" which was odd. It was still marked as another episode though, so clicks started very quickly. 

The video started. 

'Let's Not Talk About That' by Jam

"I am single..." The higher-pitched male voice said. The pain in the voice was very much there. 

"Let's talk about that." Said the deeper-voiced male. The pain seemed stronger. 

The intro played the same intro as the video before. Except it was cold, unlike the day before. The entire video seemed cold. It didn't fit in with the channel. An icy, cold, hollow shell to fill in for an episode. 

"A lot has been going on lately, and we have gotten a ton of messages from fans asking if everything is okay. The truth is, a lot has been going on and Christy and I are no longer together. I cannot say exactly what happened, but it was enough to split the two of us apart." The black-brown-silver haired male said. 

"We have been told that the episodes have seemed empty lately, and we are aware that yesterday's episode seemed dead. Link barely said anything, which means I had to take over. It has been hard on him." The chinless man said. 

"It has been, but not the saying goodbye to my now ex-wife, but watching the kids go through it as well. It has been settled that they will mainly stay with Christy, but of course, I will get to see them." Link stated. 

The video went on, it remained ice cold. 

When they finished the video, Link had shed a few tears. It was human nature. The crew finished up and left as Link sat on the sofa that lingers in the background of their videos. Rhett walked out of the bathroom after Rhett time and saw him. Link had his face in his hands and glasses pushed up to the top of his head. He seemed to remain still and quiet, other than the soft sound of a sniff every once in a while. Rhett's face softened. The gingerish-brown haired male walked over and sat down with him, Link quickly turned and his glasses fell down in his lap as his face landed on Rhett's shoulder. Rhett hugged him. This lasted a few moments before Link pulled back and wiped tears from his face. 

"I am sorry, I need to pull myself together." Link said, putting his glasses back on. 

"C'mon, man, it's alright. You need to let it out somehow." Rhett said with a small smile tugging at his lips. 

A few months later

Link was getting over it. His kids managed to get through it. It was hard for them, but they managed. 

The comments have gone crazy. They knew Link was not going to wear the ring any longer, but when they found Rhett no longer wearing one, they lost it. This was months ago, though. The two had already said, they both were single now. 

The online ship was going crazy, Rhink was stronger than ever. 

Was it true?

Another day finished, and the crew went on their way. Link walked out, talking to Rhett as they left. 

"Feels weird going home and the kids aren't there, isn't it?" Link suddenly spat out. 

"Very weird," Rhett said back. 

The two decided to go to a cafe to get a quick bite to eat before heading home, as it was late. They had a long day at work. They got into the car and put on the radio. Rhett was driving and Link was fidgeting with the radio. When Link found a song he liked, he stopped. Link started to sing along with the song. Rhett was smiling and started to also sing along. This made Link chuckle a bit but they ended up going through an entire concert on the way to eat. 

When they got there, they finished the last song and got out. They went in and ate and talked. 

"Rhett, I need to tell you something." Link said, then took a sip of his drink as they got back into the car. 

"Yeah, man?" Rhett looked at him after starting the car. 

"I have known something for a while, and I think I am ready to say it now." Link said, looking at his knees. Rhett waited for Link to say it. "I am bisexual."

"Oh" Rhett's eyebrows went up. "Okay. That's alright." Link let out a breath he was holding. "I have been thinking about that a bit, too. I think I also am bisexual."

"Bi bros." Link suddenly said without thinking. Rhett smiled a bit.

Link had known for years. One thing that made him realize this was the video where they kissed through the 'glass', it was really a piece of plastic, but you get the point.

Link was falling for his best friend.