Chapter 4

Picture: google image; Sagittarius bow and arrow 

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this story. Oh, thank you guys for being the sweetest. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope you guys did too. Did you guys get stuff with Turkey or stuffing? If you didn't celebrate Thanksgiving then I hope you guys are had an amazing time.

I might do a Christmas Special for my stories but we will see. Anyway, enjoy it.

Chapter 4

Zero has calmed down from this whole ordeal. He agreed to stay at school and try not to kill himself. However, we weren't off the hook because Yuki came charging at us the next day.

"Mei! How can you not tell me about Zero being a vampire? I am very mad at you both."

Kaname and Father have broken down the situation for her to understand. I was told by Father that Yuki knows I knew Zero secret for four years. To say she was beyond livid was an understatement. Like me, Zero is an important character in her life. She was smaller than me in height but her personality clashes with me being an introvert. Her exaggerated emotions are exhausting to calm down.

"I'm sorry Yuki but it isn't my story tell. It is a personal issue that only Zero can share."

She puffed up her cheeks to show how angry she was. That wasn't cute but more distasteful. Does she think that by getting angry at us we will tell her? Yuki avoided speaking to us till we got to the Chairman's office.

"Chairman... we need to talk-"

We got surprised by the sparkles around Father while holding the Night Class uniform. I can feel my energy draining with his exaggerated emotions too. Thank god for Uncle to come to visit so often and smack him around a few times. I feel like I get my personality more from Uncle than my Father. It's too early in the morning for this.

"Good morning! You've come at the right time! Just in time to see this! The Night Class uniform made for Kiriyuu!"

Zero slapped Father rather hard to draw in blood from his nose and mouth. He was about to leave but Yuki haltered him by grabbing his arm. I gave Father my handkerchief to clean off the blood. He happily accepted it then look at Zero relieved.

"You look you've recovered. I'm glad. Anyway, Yuki, you had something to say?"

"Um... uh yes. I know... Zero can never be as he was before... but I won't let Zero go to the Night Class! Never!"

Father scratched his head contemplating the next move. He glanced at me silently asking for assist but I shook my head to decline. No matter how much I wish I can do this myself, I can't. I will need Yuki to help me control him. Father knew he wasn't going to change anyone's mind so he bit the bullet.

"Yeah... Well, you're right. Even with Mei here to stop Zero with Sagittarius. There is no way you can protect yourself Yuuki. Plus, it will be difficult for Yuki to be a guardian on by herself while Mei and I do our meetings. Yuki put on this bracelet."

Father gave her the bracelet with the Huter Seal's crest on it.

"Kiriyuu, cut open your fingertip."

Zero questioned this request.

"Cut it. I need your blood. Don't look so suspicious!"

Zero did as what was told then pull them closer for a drop of his blood on the bracelet. The jewelry started to spark electricity meaning it has been activated.

"What..."

"have you done...?"

Father was starting to look like he was thrilled with what was occurring. This might be revenge for that slap.