Chapter 17

I couldn't help myself to write the next chapter. Hehe. I hope you all enjoy.

By the way, should I do retouch up on the previous chapters? If so were at and when to end? Or if I should leave it and it's good enough lol. Sorry, I'm a perfectionist.

I do not own Vampire Knight

Chapter 17

I remember watching her near the cherry blossom tree. The cherry blossoms dancing in the wind with some petals getting caught in her hair. Her tears seem to be a part of her face every day. When she saw me, her tears would increase. I would question why she cries this much from the sight of me? When my memories of Anastasia returned, I began to question why she was out so early in her cage? She did not run away from this man yet so why? Why is she crying?

Who are you Shizuka Hiou?

Many questions were left unanswered by her. I thought her return would give me the chance to ask them. However, she vanished without so much of a word. The clear devastation was evident in Ichiru's voice and face. My unspoken questions will remain unanswered again.

Now, this vampire is telling me that she is kidnapped. A pureblood vampire being kidnapped by Zero. This is a joke, right? This vampire being in fear of my weapon works for the council of ancients or council of elders for their society. The same council that is being led by Asato Ichijo and the Shiki family. The same ones who wouldn't be in power if it weren't for Kaname's grandfather yielding in being king. They are the ones that hide their true motives and him.

"Explain to me, dogs of the vampire council. How did you get this information about Shizuka Hiou being kidnapped by Zero Kiryuu?"

The man gritted his teeth from my insult.

"Why should I tell you?"

My anger intensified with this vampire. His lack of awareness for almost hurting a human is a taboo against the hunter association. If I were to report this to them then he would find his execution. It was idiotic for Yuuki to leave the school grounds without anyone with her. My attention returned to the vampire fixing on that later.

"May I remind you that you almost hurt a human? A guardian none the less? This is a taboo among the Hunter Association for any vampires to attack humans."

The man seems to get the message. His pale face was in a cold sweat. His vampire nature calms down and the murderous aura was lifted.

"Now if you don't want to experience your execution, I suggest you tell me who gave your information?"

It was quiet between us. The only sounds were the electricity that surrounded Apollo. The vampire's glasses hid his eyes from me.

"...A young boy."

"A boy?"

"He told us that someone from this academy has sent him. He was to inform us of the kidnapping."

"What are you talking about? No one sent a young boy-"

A flash of young boy smirking hit me. It was only for a short second but I could see that smirk. He was facing his back towards me in this dark brick room. The flashes would go to him then appear behind the henchmen. One of the flashes would have the young boy behind the vampire. The other flash I saw was a young boy in front of two coffins next to each other. One of the coffins held the missing Shizuka. Wires were coming out of her arms that flow into the other coffin. The flashes were drawing me closer to the second coffin. Next thing I knew, the coffins and the young boy were replaced with blue and red eyes connecting with mine.