Chapter 10

Hey guys! I have been sick for a few days and still in the process of healing. But while I was sick I have been reading much fanfiction, reviewing the stories I liked and got to meet people who also read my story Reborn. I am honestly surprised that the people who write my favorite fanfiction also love mine. Thank you guys so much and continuing to love stories.

I have amazing ideas for this story. I will continue working hard on it. Please continue to support me.

Let's get on with the story, shall we? Enjoy.

I do not own Vampire Knight.

Chapter 10

The One Who Pulls The Trigger

After that exchange between me and Kaname, he helped me walk in the living room. There were many times that I had told him that I could walk fine but he refused to listen to me. I was tackled on the floor by a crying Yuki. Her words didn't make any sense but I knew that she was happy to see me. Father went over to rub my head and welcome me back. I gently smiled at my father and rub my sister's back to calm her down.

That's when I remember that Zero was in the room. When I went to look at him, my eyes widen at who he was staring at. He was staring at the Pureblood that was beside me. Did Yuki remember our past too? Did Kaname tell him the reason why he is still living? I cast my eyes down in disappointment at myself for foolishly getting sick like this. This fever had me loose track of what was going to happen this day. The day was still bright and they are dressed for school. I pulled Yuki slightly off of me to remove some of her tears.

"I'm okay Yuki. Jeez, what are you going to do without me? If you keep acting like this, what is going to happen when we move to different places?"

Yuki looked at me with wide eyes.

"Different places?"

"Yuki, you should know that people won't be in the same place forever. When I graduate, I'm planning on traveling the world. Shiki-senpai and Rima-chan had introduced me to many places that they model at. I want to see that for myself."

She looks so sad from my response. It's hard to hear that I won't be by her side forever but the love I have for my older sister won't go away. I reached over to pat her head.

"It's okay Yuki. No matter where we go, we will find each other again. We are sisters right?"

This brought a smile back on her face. She nodded her head with a small laugh of relief. I guess remembering my past has reminded me of a few things. There are still many questions about my past like who is truly Mei Kurosu? How did Anastasia die? Why did I see red on her while she is sleeping? There were many questions about my past self-life that I can never get the answer to. Even though, I won't ever get those questions answered. I still have to wonder about them. Now, I need to focus on my current life. There will be a time for me to know about my real parents.

Yuki and Zero had to leave the first period. Yuki blushed a little at Kaname when she walked past him. I sweatdrop at how obvious she can be in love with him. Yet, this Pureblood is unable to tell? Is he dense or idiotic?

"I suppose it's time for me head back to the Moon Dorms."

"Huh? But it's still bright out there Kaname-kun. Plus, you haven't slept and your attire is a mess."

My eyes widen at what Father has said. I was right. He didn't look like he was sleeping well. Now that I know that, there is no way I'm letting him leave this place without sleep. He makes me mad with his childishness, jealousy towards Zero, and his way of getting what he wants. However, I am not a cruel person who has saved my life and cared for me to not return the favor.