01.

Y/N POV

I stepped inside my new house, i couldn't believe it! I was now living in this beautiful house on my own, and it wasnt even expensive!
As i brought all my stuff in i felt a cold chill down my back.
I've been waiting a long time for this day

I finally moved out of my parents house, i was so glad i didnt have to deal with their shit anymore. They were always talking about how insane i was for even OWNING a ouija board.
I just liked stuff like that, but they didn't seem to understand.
I planned to play with the ouija board on the night i moved in here, which was now today. I could not wait to do it, and i found the perfect place.

The attic.

The woman who sold the house to me said to not go into the attic, so what am i gonna do? Im gonna go into that fucking attic.

While i waited until it was 3AM, i decided to watch a movie. When it ended the clock said 2:30, perfect.

As you walked up to the attic with all the stuff you needed, you already felt a presence, you were excited, you have waited to do this for over a year now, but you were not the only one waiting.

As you circled the planchette on the ouija board one time, you asked if there was anyone there.
It almost immediately went to yes, very fast.
"Make yourself known" You said out loud, knowing this would work to hear their voice, you have been doing that for 3 years now.

"Hello Y/N" You heard a deep raspy voice say.

"How do you know my name?" you said.

"I've been waiting a long time for this day"

That sentence kind of freaked you out.

"May i know your name please?" you asked

"Its Darkiplier, but you can call me Dark" The man said. "Please, let me show myself"

I gave him permission to do so, suddenly a tall handsome man in a suit stood infront of me, he had black hair, and there was this static around him and he also looked a bit glitchy.

"So, are you like a demon or something?" You asked.

The man answered: "Why? Are you afraid?"

"Im not sure" you answered hesitantly.

"Take my hand, i want to show you something" he said.

You took his hand and suddenly everything went black. When you could see again you were in some sort of castle, it looked beautiful.

"Now, let my explain myself"