04.

Y/N POV

I asked Dark if he wanted to do more 'human activities' with me, and he agreed.
I said Tag and he asked what he needed to do.
"You or me, depends on whos the tagger first just runs away from the tagger, the tagger has to tag the person and say 'Tag, you're it!' and then the other person is the tagger." You explained. Dark nodded, he thought this seemed fun.

Dark said he wanted to be the tagger first, so you ran off immediately, he chased you and after 3 minutes of nonstop running through the huge garden, he finally tagged you. "TAG YOU'RE IT" he screeched and ran away as fast as possible. As soon as you got close to him he fell on the ground which made you fall too, but this time you fell onto him. You looked him in the eyes for a moment.

How can someone be this goodlooking?
You pushed yourself up with your hand on his stomach, feeling his abs.

Wtf? He has abs? Thats a whole ass demon how does he have abs?

Dark POV
We were playing a game called 'Tag'. After i tagged Y/N i ran as fast as i could, somehow losing my balance and falling to the ground, with a result of Y/N falling onto me.

They looked me in the eyes, i couldnt help but feel a little flustered. They pushed themselves up and touched my abs, shit.

NO DARK, STICK TO THE PLAN.

I was almost at the point of angering myself.

"Alright, fun times over. I need to know if you're gonna stay here or not."

"Yes." They said almost immediately.

Well that went easy....