06.

Y/N POV

I noticed Dark has been a little frustrated for the past hour, so i decided to give him a hug.

I walked up to him and said: "Spread your arms, now."

"Woah acting all dominant now huh"

"Just do it" i said impatiently.

He spread his arms and i put my head on his chest, arms around the waist, giving him a tight hug.

"What are you doing exactly?" he asked confused.

"This is whats called a hug, its something you do to show affection, i saw you were frustrated, so i figured you could use this" you said as you let him go

"Let me try this hug thing" Dark said raising his eyebrows.

Dark POV

Y/N gave me this hug thing, it felt good and warm, i wanted to try this on them too.

"Let me try this hug thing" i said.

They spread their arms and i did exactly what they did to me, but different because im a little taller, arms around waist, chin on top of head i guess?

Wow, this felt good.

"See, its not that hard!" Y/N said while hugging me back.

"So, why do you do this again?" i asked.

"To show that you care about someone"

Those words caused a sudden pain in my chest.

"You, care about me?..." i asked hesitantly.

"Ofcourse Dark."

ofcourse Dark,

ofcourse Dark,

ofcourse Dark.

Those words lingered in my mind for about 3 hours.

No, they couldn't care about me, no no no.

I cant let that happen.

Timeskip, first dinner together :)

Y/N was gonna make dinner, since this is the underworld after all, magic existed, and so did a magical fridge.

Human food was different from our normal food, i discovered, so im gonna let them cook tonight.

Y/N POV

Dark told me to cook 'Human food' tonight. I agreed happily on that because he said he never ate human food.

I decided to make pizza! Simple and delicious!

I opened the fridge and there it was, everything that i needed, infront of me.

I squealed in excitement, this was gonna be funnnnn!!!!

I asked Dark if he wanted to learn to make pizza too, he agreed on that.

"So first we are gonna make the pizza dough" i explained, he was looking at me and how i was making the dough.

After 20 minutes the dough was completely done, and we set it in the fridge to rise.

"Now you just do the exact same i just did"

Dark POV

I was looking at Y/N as they were making dough. I was so fascinated by this, all handmade.

How was it gonna taste? The 'pizza'?

I was so curious, but the majority of my attention was drawn to Y/N....

They looked so cute in that messy apron...

DARK

NO

STOP THAT RIGHT NOW

"Now you just do the exact same i just did" I suddenly heard Y/N say.

I hope im not gonna fuck this up...

Timeskip to when both pizzas are done :)

I was a bit scared of how this was gonna taste, Y/N explained to me i had to cut it into triangles, which confused me.

I finally took a bite of one of the pieces.

Wow, woah.

This is.....

Y/N POV

"WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!?!?" i almost screamed at Dark

"This is.... amazing, i have never experienced this kind of feeling before, its incredible!" He said smiling

He is so cute, i think i might fall for him....

No Y/N dont think about that, not gonna happen..

A/N:
are you sure about that Y/N?