07.

It was the next day. I haven't slept like this in years, it was amazing. I finally once felt well rested. Dark came into my room.

"Rise and shine!" he said

A/N: im sorry

"Im gonna make breakfast today, exited to taste our food for the first time?"

I smiled, "I actually am! I'm really curious"

He smiled back to me, and walked away.

I grabbed my phone and started listening to some music. A couple of minutes later i got a text from Dark.

Dark: how to send a text message

Y/N: dark ur doing it right now

Dark: oh gosh yeah

            anyway breakfast is ready

Y/N: on my way

I stood up and walked downstairs.

The smell was really good, i was almost drooling.

"Sit down, your food is ready" Dark said.

I looked at him, he was wearing an apron and his hair was messy, he looked so adorable.

"Hey whatsup?" he suddenly said

"Oh nothing, you just look cute like that hehe..."

Dark POV

Cute? Heh...

I felt myself blushing, what is wrong with me???

It took Y/N 15 minutes to finish the food, they said they really liked it!

They asked me if we could go to the normal world again, to go to an 'amusement park'. Hmpf, sounds promising i guess.

I obviously agreed, they needed to trust me to let the plan work.

It was really weird being in the normal outside world, but quite interesting.

When we arrived to the amusement park
Y/N took me to a weird looking thing apparently called a roller coaster. They said we had to wait in a queue? Sucks.

After about 45 minutes it was finally our turn to ride the thing, we went upwards and i started getting this weird unappealing feeling in my stomach.

I asked them what it was, they said it was either excitement or fear, before i could say anything, we crashed downwards.

I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"WTF IS THIS! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!??!??!?!?!"

Y/N LAUGHED at me.

"ITS FUN, STOP SCREAMING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!" they yelled at me.

After about 30 seconds later it was finally over. We stepped out of the thing and i almost passed out.

"What. was that. and why. did it do that." i asked out of breath.

"Were you scared Dark?"

"Me? scared? pfft, never" i said confidently.

"Wanna go again?"

"NO" i almost yelled.

"Thought so, but look at you, all messy, its cute. Im gonna buy some cotton candy for you, you'll love it" They said to me while smiling.

Then suddenly they grabbed my hand, and we intertwined our fingers, we were now holding hands.