05.

Y/N POV

Me and Dark headed back to the centre of the castle, where the 'portal' was to go to my home and pack my stuff. Since i had no friends i figured no one would even notice i was gone.

Dark told me he didnt know what a phone was so i brought mine with me ofcourse, and i may have bought him one too, gosh thats gonna be like teaching my grandma how a phone works...

When we went back Dark showed me the room i was staying in, it was huge, huge bed, huge closet, huge everything!

After i looked around for a moment i asked Dark to sit next to me on the bed, and that i would show him how to use a phone.
After 2 hours he understood almost everything, he even had his own social media account.

I managed to take a quick selfie with Dark, but he had never seen himself before, so this was a real shock to him.

"Y/N how, did you get that" he asked confused and a little scared.

"Look, thats a selfie, its a picture of yourself or with other people, and this one is with you!" I said while giggling.

"I-i have never seen myself before..." He said softly and still confused.

"Are you serious???? Woah, when i first saw you i was like wow good god what is this handsome man doing in my attic"

"You think im handsome?" He asked, a little blushy.

You had never seen him like this before, i mean he was a demon for gods sake! How could an 'evil' creature like him, blush like a little angel?

"Yes Dark, you are really attractive" I said while i looked him in the eyes, smiling.

Dark POV

I dont know what to say, what is this feeling? i have never felt like this before....

This is not going as planned, im not supposed to feel like this right? This is not good, NOT good.

A/N:

THIS IS MY LONGEST CHAPTER