01

"Hahahahah, stop making me laugh, I look so stupid. I'm also out right now." I said through the phone.

"Oh please, you can't be that ugly!" He said through the phone,  it was silent for a little. "YES?!..... OK, he I'm sorry honey, I have to go, I'll call you later. Ok?"

"Ok!, Bye." I said and hung up the phone. We call eachother honey, we met online, both playing games. We never told eachother your names....

Flash back 1 year ago.

We were playing videogames and we were in the same lobby.
"Hey your female playing video games! That's cool! And your really good!" The team mate said.

"Why thank you!" I responded. "Here join my party!" I then send him and invite and he joins.

We talked for hours. " So whats your name?" I asked him.

"Why dont we keep it a secret from eachother, don't show eachother our faces and don't tell eachother our names! Don't tell eachother were we live, what school we go to!" He said.

"So what should we call eachother?" I asked

"Well your nice and sweet.... Hmmm..... I'll call you honey!" He said.

I blushed the name." I-ill call you the same!"

"Ok well goodnight!"

"Good night!"

Present day.

I was smiling and was happy about just thinking of the first day we met. I was walking along, I went down some stairs and some boy was walking up them. He wasn't paying attention and he ran into my arm.

"Aish!" He just ignores it and walks away, I go the same.