07

Once I get off the computer I get in the shower and get changed:

It's winter out. I checked the weather. It calls for some snow, and some heavy snow in some parts of Seoul. But that's at like 7, so let's see how long we will be out, we might have to head to someone's house. But it's about 4, I can't wait!! I decided to head to the city park. I am standing there walking around. I decided to sit on a bench, I see San at a picnic table behind a few trees and on a patio thing off of a path way, he is across from me, I'm on the main path of the park. Its now 5, I've been waiting for 6 minutes, I don't care tho. I call Honey to see if he is here, or near.
"Hey! Im here were are you?" I decided to stand up and start to walk.
"I'm on this patio thing off of the main path way, it has this view of the river." He explained, shoot, that's wear San is. Ugh whatever. I decided to walk over there. "I'm the only one there." He said. I look up from the ground. I see San looking at me.
"Your not who I'm looking for!" I said to him. He shows me his phone, it's the phone call, he puts his finger over his mouth, telling me not to say anything. He put our phones next to each other and they made a loud ringing noise. I hung up the phone and his said call has ended a second later. I just push him out of the way and sit on a bench with my head down...