02

I'm walked to the convenience store to grab some milk because I ran out last night. I walk in, the same guy that bumped into on the stairs opened the door to the milks first. "Thank you" I said to him and when to grab on, but he put his hand on mine, I pull away and go to grab another one. Once again he does the same. "Ya! What's your problem?! Humph!" I grab the milk and pull it out. I just walk away. I get home and talk to honey.

"And yea this kid is just really annoying me today, I have no idea who he is and what he wants." I told him the whole story of what happened.

"I'm sorry, I hope you dont run into him again." He said.

"Thank y-" I got cut off.

"Sorry I have to eat dinner I will talk to you tomorrow after school. Goodnight honey!"

"Good night honey." I responded and he hung up.

"Ugh. I hate my parents travel. It get lonely here." My parents travel for work. It's kinda annoying. My mom is currently in Hong Kong and my dad is in New York right now. They said they will both be gone till Christmas. It's already November. Luckily, I have a credit card and they deposit some money into it so I have money for the week, about $150 I get a week. It's not much they both make thousands of dollars, but it has other uses. Well I better go make some ramen for dinner.

I walk out into the kitchen, I make my ramen, watch TV and eat. After I take a shower and head to bed for tomorrow, another day of school.