10

I woke up alone on sans couch. "San?" I called out. I then hear running.

"I'm here!" He said jumping with a smile. "I was in the kitchen making breakfast!" He then grabs my hand and brings me to the kitchen.

"Woah, youre in such a good mood."

"Well it's because I was thinking, and I wanted to ask you something."

"Ask away"

"Would you like to be my girlfriend. Honey?" He said. Smiling. I just stood there in awe, his smile turned into a sad looking face. It seems I was looking at him for a while. I get put of my thoughts and kiss him.

"How's that for an answer?" I said after pulling away. He kissed me again. He just hugged me. "Um, San?"

"Yes?"

"The food." I chuckled.

"SHOOT!" he forgot about the food.

"Hahaha, this would be a funny story."

"Yes especially if we have kids." He smiled looking at me. My eyes grew. "I'm kidding, unless we last, which I hope, and you agree." He smiled and continued cooking. I sat down and looked out side at it snowing.

"I love you San."

"I love you too Y/n."

_____________________

"Then I continued looking out the window."

"But after life went on and we wanted kids. That when you can into the story!" He said happily.

"That's cute!!!!" Said Minhyunk hugging us.

"I love you son." San said as Min hugged us.

"I love my boys." I kissed min on the head and san.