Volume 1/ Ep1: Carmines vs Grimms | Meet RWBY And JNPR.

"Clayton motherfuckers!" Clayton yelled.

He then fired a few rounds onto the wolf like creature and saw it stagger a bit causing him to crouch and rush towards the wolf and thrust the blade part of the Retro Lancer right into the wolf and picked it up and tossed it aside.

"You do not fuck with the Carmine family!" Clayton yelled.

He then jabbed the blade into a wolf creatures skull and kicked it aside while slamming a grenade to a bear like creature and rolled away before it can explode.

"Take that you mother fucker." Clayton yelled.

He looked towards his brothers and tossed a few ammo for the both of them.

"Lancer ammo, should work, now let's take these bastards down." Clayton said.

"We'll be right by your side Clayton." Anthony said.

"Yeah, we got your back big bro." Benjamin agreed.

With that said Benjamin reloaded his gun and tried to fire it but nothing came out and saw that it was jammed.

"Damn it, not again." Benjamin groaned.

"Looks like I'm not the only one that has problems with their weapon." Anthony said.

Clayton groaned and quickly grabbed their Lancers and slammed the clip in hard on both of the Lancers and sighed when he gave their weapons back.

"Are we ready?" Clayton asked.

The both gave a nod and aimed their weapons once the creatures got their bearings and glared at the 3 brothers. With a growl they charged at the brothers and lunged towards them.

Clayton manage to grab the one that lung by the throat and crushed it's throat and tossed it aside. Benjamin quickly used his chainsaw and cut through a charging wolf creature and fired a few rounds into an upcoming wolf and kicked its body aside. Anthony was having a field day and used the chainsaw part of his Lancer and sliced through a few of the wolves.

Clayton cursed after hearing a click coming from his retro Lancer and used the blade part and speared a wolf creature that was about to swipe at him.

"Shit, I'm out of ammo." Clayton announced.

Benjamin fired his last rounds unto a still alive wolf that was crawling, he kicked it to it's back and started to chainsaw the poor wolfs insides.

"I just ran out, Anthony, anything on your side?" Benjamin asked.

He saw Anthony using his Chainsaw and kicking away a few of the wolf creatures.

"I ran out, fucking A, I can't even get breathing room." Anthony said while sawing a wolf in half.

Clayton nodded in agreement and looked at the creatures.

"There's way too many, I'll stay back, you guys get out of here." Clayton said.

"Hell nah, We're not leaving you, we just got a nice family reunion, there is no way in hell me and Ben are going to leave you." Anthony declared.