Volume 1/ Ep 2: Carmines meets Ozpin.

The airship flew through the sky without any problem and the occupants were chatting away about things that somewhat normal people would talk about. The Carmine brothers didn't talk to them and just talked among themselves.

"Hey Clayton." Ben called (Calling him that for now on).

"What is it squirt?" Clayton asked.

"What do you think about all of this?" Ben asked.

"Nothing yet, hell, it's hard to bring this all in." Clayton said.

"I'm with Clayton, hell this could all be a dream, and we were actually in bed dreaming all of this." Anthony said.

"If this were a dream, then how the hell are we dreaming the same thing?" Ben questioned.

"We're brothers, there's a possibility that we could be lucid dreaming and our minds are connected through the process." Anthony explained.

"Anthony, I have no fucking clue what you just said." Clayton said.

"I'm with Clay on this one, could you, I don't know, speak english." Ben said.

"Fuck both of you too, I know what I was saying." Anthony said.

Clayton was about to say something until they felt the airship stop causing them to get up and walk out of the airship with teams RWBY and JNPR in front of them.

Clayton saw both a man with grey hair wearing a black suit and a green scarf wrapped around. Next to him was a blond woman that held a stern look.

"Look alive, we got 2 possible veterans, give them the respect they need." Clayton ordered his 2 brothers.

"Don't have to tell me twice." Ben said.

"I don't know about you 2 but there's a blond beauty standing next to the veteran looking guy." Anthony pointed out.

"Don't say anything Anthony, keep a professional look." Clayton ordered.

Anthony raised his hand in mock defeat and walked behind Clayton. Ben was looking around and was amazed by the architect of the building.

"This is amazing." Ben commented.

"No doubt." Anthony agreed.

"Stay sharp, we don't need distractions." Clayton said.

"We got you." Anthony said.

Clayton sighed and stopped a few feet away from the 2 personal that were greeting them.

"Ah, team RWBY and JNPR, looks like the mission was a success, get a good rest, you deserve it." The man said.

"Thank you professor." Ruby thanked.

The man nodded and looked towards the Carmine brothers. "And you must be the unknowns from the forest or that strange storm we had not so long ago.

"Well, it's a hard to believe story if we told you." Clayton said.

"Try me." The man said.