8:Rank 1

Camila's POV
It is the day. The day that the Results will be announced i wish i would pass. I want to make my mamita Proud of me.

Im very nervous i dont know why?

After that sunset thing. I became very nervous around her. Nervous because she effortlessly make me Smile and Laugh.

We are not still together but i can say Y/N is proving herself to me.

"Chanchoo!!!"- Dinah exclaimed as she saw me walking to the hallway. "today is the day!!"- Dinah said

"I know i am really nervous"- i said softly "Dont be you've put alot of efforts you are going to be in rank trust me"- she assured me.

We entered the Classroom and I saw Y/N having a serious face. I gulped when she look at me and she Wink.

My face heat up.

"Woah Y/N effect!"- Dinah teased and poke my Side while we are sitting. She did know about Y/N and I's mutual understanding.

" ehe!! "- i said and she laughed

"Ok guys so everyone is here?"- Y/N asked and We said yes in Unison

"Ok first of All I want to congratulate all of you because you have put a lot of efforts this semester and I just wanna say i am so proud of you. There is a good news and a bad news. The Bad news is not all of you will be on the top 10 but the good news is All of you got a high score and grades"- I gulped and felt Dinah Pat my shoulder and gave me a calm smile.

Ok... I was nervous when my name is not being called but in hoping that i am now that there are 4th 3rd 2nd and 1st left.

"Ok The Rank 4 in the Class is Dinah Jane. Congratulation keep it up"- I hugged her tight "Congratulations Di!!!! Im so proud of you"- I said

"Thank you so much for believing me!and for helping me"- She said and kissed my cheek.

So Pauline is the rank 3 i am losing my hope..

"So there are still 2 ranks left the rank 1 and the rank 2. So Lucy Vives"- she stopped "You've been putting a lot of efforts to be a top 1 to this past consecutive years. But your intelligence is been too much i would like to Congratulate you being the rank 2 of the class"- The room went silent.

"Wait Ms. Alfonso! If Lucy is the Rank 2 who is the Rank 1?"- Ronald asked he was our rank 6

"Our Rank 1 is Our Transferee non other than Camila Cabello"- My eyes widened and Our classmates cant believe it. They commenting Wow! Cool How did she do that?.

"Chanchoo!! You are the Rank 1 Oh my God!!!!"- Dinah said I am still shock.

"So Ok i am explaining why she is the Rank 1. According to all of your subject Teachers Ms. Cabello perfected Mostly of her exams Im her Calculus She only have 1 mistake while Ms. Vives has 5. In the Chemistry Ms. Cabello Got a perfect score and Ms.Vives have 2 mistakes. You all knew the grading system so dont asking how. Congratulations to all of you especially those who made it to the Rank. Im Hoping that all of you will continue to study hard"- Y/N said and Smiled.

"This day is a free day You can do whatever you want. I wont lecture something"- She said and sat on her table.

"Oh my gosh I am so proud!"- Dinah said then Hugged me tight.

"Congratulations to us"- I said and hugged her tight.

We heard someone Coughed and Saw Tory Christina and Pauline.