30: Finally

Your POV
After the meeting with the board i heard their conversation about the past. I mean everything what i have said. I will protect her and never let go again.

And now i will introduce her to my family. "Cant wait for tonight"- Mom said and I smiled. "Is she the girl you fell in love with ten years ago?"- She asked and i smiled.

"I am glad that your paths have met again. I never see you this happy."- Mom said

"You are right Mom i never been so happy like this. And i wanna say sorry for making you worry and clueless about what is happening to me to those years"- I said and she smiled and gave me a hug "What matters is you are happy now"- She said and hugged me.

"Are my siblings will be here tonight?"- i asked
"Of course they wanna see you and they miss you so much"-

"Cant wait to see them Mom. I miss them so much"- I said and smiled.

I miss my family especially Mom and Dad. I cant remember the last time i saw them. The last time i felt their hugs. I've been focus on work and even celebrated my christmas,new year and my birthday alone..

"Glad that you finally took a break. I will thank your girlfriend later because she managed to convince you"- Mom said and i scratched my nape. She is right Camila just convinced me to take a break and stay to our house to have some bonding with Family. And also we made a deal i will take a break but i will introduce her to my parents she refuse but after a while agreed. I did not know where did mom get the news that she is my girlfriend.

She is not yet my girlfriend but i am planning on asking her, I just need a timing. "Mom she is not my girlfriend yet"- i said and she glared at me "whatever you say! For me she is your girlfriend now"- I laughed nervously and nodded.

"Go prepare now and get your girl already,night is about to come already"- She said. I nodded and gave her a kiss on forehead "I'll prepare now then mom bye"- i said and ran to my room and prepare. I cant wait to introduce her. I am confident that they will like my girl. I will take a bath first prepare then i'll fetch her to their house.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey guys i will fetch her! I'll see you later. You want me to buy something?"- i asked

"Buy me chocolate bars Y/N please!!"- My oldest sister said "Just buy me some chips.Thanks big sister!"- My brother said and i gave them a thumbs up.

Devin Y/L/N Pattinson her husband is Robert Pattinson and they have two kids The oldest was Devin and Bobby 2 years old they are both girls.

And My brother Nath Y/L/N he is the youngest.

My sister is a Lawyer and her husband is an actor. My brother owned a Gaming Company named Gamer's Lab.

I drive to the convenience store and straight up to Camila and Dinah's house.

I beeped for 3 times and waited for a while. I played a music while waiting.

I was drowned to my music when i heard a knock in my window. I looked at the person who knocked and my jaw drop.

It is Camila wearing a simple with a simple makeup and her natural curly hair really suits her.

"Wow" i was amaze. Camila became more beautiful everyday.

"You like it?"- She asked

"I love it"

__________________________
Camila's POV
"Karla Camilla Cabello Estrabao will you please stop walking back and forth?"- Dinah Jane said and i pouted "What if they dont like me for Y/N?"- I asked "What if this time they are the reason why we break apart. What if Awww!!!"- I screamed Ally pinched my shoulder