24: Camila's Visitor

Your POV
9 pm and i decided to have an overtime because i have so many files and papers that i need to finish so that i can release it on time.

Camila is also here and doing the same. She is working for day and night. She is going home every weekends. So i decided to do the same.

I was busy reading some result when a loud knock was heard.

"Doc doc!! I have something to tell you"- Brad came her rushing

"What is it?"- i asked

"Someone is looking for Dr.Cabello i think its her girlfriend or suitor whatever"- i frowned "And what do you want me to do?"- i asked "She brought flowers and banana's for her with a note I miss you?"- He said . I stood up "Who is she?"- i asked.

"She did not tell her name but she is tall and she have a long black hair and she have a graying blue eyes"- He said wait wait.. "Where is she? "- i asked

"I told her to comeback because Dr. Cabello is not here well she is here but i told her she is not here"- Damn Bradley you're a blessing.

"Did you gave the flowers and banana's to Camila?"- i asked he nodded "But i removed the card and told her that someone left outside her office"- he said "Bye Doc theres nothing more important "- He said and left.

Who the hell is she?

What the hell? Ssssh is Camila Cabello seeing anyone already?

I clenched my jaw. I am jealous you know?.

Wait wait since her suitor or whatever is not here. I should invite Camila to have a dinner with me. I am sure she did not eat her dinner because there is so many papers to do and release.

I left my works for a while and went out to my office.

I saw Normani talking to Cara and Troye. They are laughing then they saw me. I waved at them and they did the same.

I am smiling while thanks to Bradley!! They will not able to see each other.

I knocked and she opened the door with a smile.

"Hey! Mmm Lets have a dinner?"- i asked "Lets go! I am about to go to your office to asked the same"- she said and i smiled.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me. "Wait wait!!! Take it slow babe!!"- i said and she just laughed at me and we ran until we reached the parking lot.

We are breathing so hard right now. "Lets go we only have 1 hour break"- she said.

"Woah!! This is ZL1 right? damn!"- i complimented "Ssssh shut up and go inside already"- she said and i followed her.

"So why did you invite me to have a dinner with you?"- she asked "I just sensed that you did not eat your meal so i decided to invite you"- I said and she nodded.

"What if we will buy food then lets eat it in my office because you know we only have 1 hour"- she suggested "Its up to you. I mean im ok with that as long as i am with you": i said and she gulped.

"Chinese food or Japanese food?"- she asked

"I prefer Japanese food"- i answered "Same same!"- she said

"So are you seeing someone?"- i asked

"What are you saying? I am not seeing anyone and i have no time for that"- she answered.