19:Carlos Vives

Camila's POV
Im in my office checking my patients' files and i am kinda bored.

I put down the files and went to our station.

"Hey guys! Have you eaten already?"- I asked them

"Not yet Dr. Cabello"- Cara answered

"We are still studying Mr. Simpson just gave this thick book to us and made us read this in 4 days after that we will having a Exam"- I arc my eyebrow. Simpson can be pain in ass. "You should take a break come on i will order a pizza and chicken wings"- And their eyes widened "Did i heard Chicken Wings?"- Normani asked and i nodded

"Is it real!???? You are the first Person who treat us a Pizza and Chicken wings if its real"- I looked at them amazed. And i nodded. They cheered

"By the way Doc. Dr. Iglesias was looking for you a while ago"- Troye said

"Why?"- I asked

"I dont know she is holding a rose when she was looking for you"- Troye said and i nodded.

"Where's Dr. Y/L/N?"- i asked

"Why you miss me?"- My eyes widened

"Mmmm you want some pizza?"- i asked nervously and she smiled.

"I shift!"- Troye said

"Bish its Ship"- Normani corrected i looked at them weirdly.."Ooh wait! Im going to answer this call"- Normani said and we went silent for a while.

"Good afternoon this is Normani Kordei Hamilton nurse from Neurosurgeon department how may i help you?"- She said and i smiled. The rules in this hospital is very effective. From the calls that we receive to the service. "Yes Doc. Copy thank you."- then put down the telephone
"Dr. Cabello and Dr. Y/L/N the head Doctor from the General Surgeon department wants to see you"- Normani said

"Ok here is the money payment for the delivery. Enjoy eating guys"- i said and Y/N grabbed me immediately and we walk. Its a beat awkward but its fine. "Why you dont have a boyfriend or girlfriend?"- she asked. "I dont know. Im just waiting and not rushing"- I answered and she smiled "Thats good. Same same"- she said and massaged her nape."Why do you think the head of GS Department wants to see us?"- i asked and she shrugged "I dont have a clue "- she answered.

We are still walking because it is kinda far from our department. "Camila"- she called me "Yes?"- i asked and stopped to wait for her. She held my hand and i was shocked and she gently pull me. My heart started to beat fast and the dinosaurs in my tummy started to party. My feelings for her never changed.

"This time no one will judge us"- she whispered enough for me to hear.

I held back and squeezed it.

I saw her smile and looked at me. She smiled bigger showing her teeth. This is her real smile.

___________________
Your POV
We reached the GS department and we are heading to the head Dr. of the GS.

They said he is the new selected Dr since Dr.Phoenix died 3 years ago.

We opened it and im surprised.

"Ooh There you are Dr. Y/L/N long time no see and Dr.?----Dr. Cabello "- Camila said i looked at her and her eyes darkened anger is in her eyes.

"Hi Im Dr. Carlos Vives "- he introduce himself "I know you, one of the excellent doctors right?"- She asked with Sarcasm.
I gulped. Camila is really scary i wont deny that.

"Not really but yes. How about you? The new doctor at the underdog department?"- i clenched my fist. "Underdog? HOW DID YOU SAY SO CARLOS? CAREFUL ON WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. WE HAVE MOST OUTSTANDING DOCTORS"- I said

"Atleast our department is taking our duty responsibly "- Camila shot back.

"I like you already you are determined to your chosen profession"- he said "Have we met before? You look so familiar"- He said and Camila smirked "Maybe we met Sir. We need to leave now have a nice day"- she said and pulled me outside.

"Are you ok?"- i asked and she looked down i caressed her cheeks. "Calm down ok? Dont think to much. We will be having the justice that you want for Mrs. Rodriguez ok? "- I said and kissed her forehead "I am here"- i added.
.
.
.
.
We are currently walking and saw Bradley running towards us.

"Doc!! There is a patient they got into car accident and the woman got a head injury"- He said

"Ok prepare for the CT Scan!"- Camila said and Bradley Nodded.

We proceed to the ER and we easily saw them.

"What happened?"- i asked. The guys looked at us and cried "Ma'am please save my wife! She is heading to our reception venue when the car on where she is riding crushed to the 10 wheeler truck. Please save her i cant lose her"- he is panicking

"Sir calm down we will save her ok? We will try our best"- Camila said and entered to check her.

I gave him a water and smiled a bit. "Cheer up everything will be ok"

"Dr. Y/L/N lets bring her to the CT scan area"- Camila said and i nodded.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

_________________
Back to Camila's POV
We proceed to the Area and perform a CT scan. The situation of the girl is very crucial she is half dead when we checked her. Glad that we made a way.

"Her spine have a damage she is lucky that her spine is not broken and no need to undergo surgery but there is a crack and bleeding on the different side of her head.Which we need to repair and stop thw bleeding"- Troye said.

I am not in the right mind started when i saw Carlos Vives i need to focus because her husband trusted us with this.

"Troye prepare tell Normani to prepare our gears. We'll perform a surgery"- Y/N said.

"Are you ok? If you are not i can manage to perform alone"- Y/N said

"I will be there in the operation dont worry i am fine"- i said

"Dont forget that i am here willing to be with you through ups and down"- she said and i looked at her.

"Thank you. I need to focus to this and nevermind my personal issues for a while"- i said and she nodded

"Then lets do it"- She said and gave me a cheering smile.