17

Camila's POV
After what happened Y/N Give me a day off. So i did not complain since she is the head of our department.

I've been in love with my job and profession but i am still not contented with it. Why? I still not giving my grandma a justice to her death. I am still looking for evidences and datas. And i havent seen Carlos Vives for a while our paths havent crossed yet.

But her daughter Lucy we've seen each other because we are in the same department.

And How funny is her reaction when she saw me waiting in the conference hall with the rest.

Flashback......

I was waiting in the conference hall with my friend Normani, Bradley,Troye and Cara. We are still waiting for the others to arrive. I know at the very first why we are having a quick meeting,Because she is here Y/N Espinosa Alfonso but there is a rumours that they use that Last names to give a tribute to the founder of the Hospital Mr. Lucasio Espinosa Alfonso its her grandfather.

"Have you seen the Daughter of the president? Is she the doctor that you've welcome an hour ago?"- Normani asked

"Yes she is. Why'd you asked?"- i asked

And she shrugged "I'm curious because the old staff told us that she is one of the most outstanding Doctor here in America. And I wanna meet her hoping that she is the reason why we are here"- Normani answered and smiled.

"You dont have to follow me everywhere Lucy you know that. We are not even together"- A voice said did that person just say Lucy? I smirked

"Here they go again"- Troye said and shook her head

"Why did Dr. Vives keep on chasing her?"- Cara asked so she is inlove huh?

"Because I like you why can--Why are you here?"- She asked as she entered the conference hall. The four looked at me

"Why am i here? "- I asked her then pointed myself

"Yes you? Guys call a security guard shes intruding our meeting"- I gave her a frown. Seriously she is thinking 1% right now.

"What the hell Lucy? Seriously she is a doctor here and this hospital hired her because of her skills one of the outstanding doctors."- Vero said

"Calm your ass down Lucy. I am not an intruder"- I said and i can say her face turned red when Vero scolded her. "Watch your words next time. "- i said and go back to my seat.

End of Flashback..
I am driving my way home and maybe i will spend time with my bestfriend. We've been busy to our work so i think its the best thing.

I parked my car and saw Dinah closing her resto.

"Chancho!!!"- She screamed and gave me a hug "Cheechee!"- I called her

"Hows your work? why did you came home early? Is everything ok?"- She asked

"It is fine Y/N just ordered me to take a one day break"- I answered and she grinned "I hate that Grin"- i mumbled and she laughed.

"You know maybe the two of you should you know continue your ruined lovestory"- she said and winked

"I dont know. We are focused on work and she have moved on"- i answered "Hoi! Cabello How did you say so?"- She asked and i shrugged she pinched my nose that made me winced. "Not my nose"- i whined and she laughed.