(4) [The reason]

*art made by @muffinabucket on twitter :)*
*3rd person POV*
"I'm not going to do it" He decided.

"Why on earth would he think I would agree on meeting two new people, even if its by voice" He thought.

Later on, he realized he could not be there any longer, the smell was killing him.
"Well, I'm not going to do anything with you, room, so, Im sorry, but you will stay like this for forever" he said out loud.

The hours passed by, and he finally found some motivation for recording a video.
A Ban Appeals video.

*Darryl POV*
It all went quick, I had it almost all prepared already, because I knew my motivation would only last like 1 hour, so, my smart self in the past, already did most of the work.

It was late at night, and I finally uploaded the video, so I decided to go trough the firsts comments and heart them.

Youtube was so relaxing for me, even though if it was hard for me to find motivation to do it sometimes, it was a lot easier doing this than interacting with people face to face.
People were so nice, so respectful, and I feel like they don't want to dig deep down in my personal life, which I appreciate.

I wish deeply that it never changes.

They are so nice, like one of the best things in the world. Maybe muffins would be the competition to them?
Nah, they could never be as cool as muffins. They are eatable. So they win.

As I finished reading most of the comments, I decided to go and watch one of my firsts videos, just because I feel like doing it, while having my dinner. It was one way I had to remember Daniel, who appeared on some of my very old videos.

While I was eating my pizza, I paused the video and decided to read some comments, wondering if somebody watches videos that are that old, I don't think so. This was a 7 years old video.

But then I saw it.

[Comment Section]
《Skeppy》 [4 years ago]
Hehehe im waching this cuse you dont uploadde this weeeeek. So im just viewing alot of oldnvideos during my dinner
I wish you uploaded moreeeeee
So i can eat more slowww
Because i suually hurry up whkle eating, because your videos are so shorttt, and i dont want to have my dinner without your vids. I know you will never see this (is a video from 3 years old lmao)) but if anyone read this, plz wish me a nice day tomorrow, im nervous bc im starting school, shit
Ilyy sorey if i write it bad, i didnt pause the video so im loosing my time while writting this insted of enjyng the videoooo aaaaa whyyy am i like tha

[2 likes] [No answers]

I smiled.

《Badboyhalo》 [10 seconds ago]
Hope you had an amazing start of school, im glad you liked my videos, I guess you stopped to watch me because I stopped at one time. Still, thank you for being so kind there. And sorry no one wished you a nice first day  /-•~•
  Have a nice life >:]

These type of comments gave me life, they were awesome, they were the reason why everything was worth it.

Time really flies, doesn't it.
This kid was starting school, now he may even be dead or something, wow.
"Why did I just think that?" A part of my brain said.
"Dead isn't a bad thing, so maybe he is happier now." The other part answered.

Later on, I was ready to go to sleep, but for some reason I felt like checking discord.

The admin had been asking for answers.
"He is so annoying, I don't want to talk about this right now, I'm going to tell him tomorrow" he decided, knowing that if he informs the other one about his decision right now, he would not get any sleep, due the spam the admin would do to him.

*3rd person POV*
Darryl sighed, and finally decided to unmute the discord server. Expecting them to be more calm, after all, it has been almost a day.
Whatever they do, he would find out tomorrow. Right now, it was time to sleep.
And so he did.

[Day 1 is over]
•••
{13 days left}