[Hello... Myla]

"Why the hell do I have my gun with me?????" He thought, holding it and looking around.
He recognized his room. He was layed on bed, with his phone by his side.

Did he fall asleep scrolling through twitter?

"A fucking dream" he said.
"Or maybe more of a nightmare." He added.
"Or a little of both" he added again, caressing unconsciously his gun.

•••Chapter 12•••
*unedited*

*Darryl POV* *Hours later*

Today's morning has been everything except normal. Something is off, and he doesn't seem to identify it.

It started with him waking up early, and randomly deciding to clean his house.
But instead of that, what happened was that he had a weird dream, or nightmare, of him, basically killing someone to end his suffering.

There was a lot of connected things to that, that didn't make any sense.
First, when he woke up, he had his gun with  him. When he clearly remember that he didn't pick it up before falling asleep.
Next, Lucy was acting weird with him. His little dog seemed to be angry for some reason.
But on top of that... was the recent situation with Skeppy.

That morning, just about an hour after Darryl's nightmare, they got into a call.

Since the recent (official) start of their friendship, things have been going great for the duo.
They would talk, play, joke around, and this time, after recording, Skeppy even confessed he was, in fact, recording for a video. And Darryl accepted it.

Skeppy also insisted badly on how Bad should read the comments of the videos, and they had a great time doing it. Even with all the little moments where BadBoyHalo got angry.

They really enjoyed their time together, now that they were being finally truthful with each other.

Or so they thought.

It all went down when Skeppy started asking more personal stuff.

Darryl couldn't deal with that.

That way the call ended, leaving a confused  short person on the discord room all by himself.

It was now time to Darryl to do the thing he least wanted to:
Stand by his promise, and talk to Myla.

Myla was a 22 years old woman, who was currently studying psychology, and have always been the person Daniel recommended talking to.

He doesn't remember the story that well, but as far as he does, Myla is the older sister of a friend of Daniel.
A friend of Daniel that, in fact, Darryl couldn't even find his name on his memories. It wasn't that important.

Sighing, he quickly called Myla.

There is no way back now.

Call on the phone.

Myla---

---Darryl

~~~~~~~~~

"H-hello?"

-----

"Da-Darryl... is this you?"