14 Tears of sadness [2]

•••Chapter 14•••

PART 2/?

[Day 6 is over]

{8 days left for MunchyMC Closure}

▪Day 7▪

2:13 am

"Excuse me..."

"Excuse me, sir"

A young woman started to shake Zak, who was asleep.

She sighed. She needed to wake him up, to give him the news.

Looking around at the white walls all around the room, she remembered all the times where people heard the worst possible news just right in that sofa. Is just as if they knew that this open hall usually doesn't lead to something good, but is still shocking everytime.

She looked at the patient again, who was still asleep aswell. "I feel awful for doing this, but I have to".

She started shaking Zak even more, trying to wake him up.

[Zak]

He woke up by a kind female voice.

-Sir, I need to comunicate something important.

He was just about to ask for five more minutes of sleep, when he remembered the situation he was in.

Yesterday, he went to Badboyhalo's house and he found him passed out, almost dead. But fortunately, he gave him the neccesary help, and he was alive. The ambulance came and they quickly took him to the hospital, where they had to do a head surgery to him. The surgery lasted 5 hours, which definitely gave Zak an horrible headache. He was all the time in the waiting room, trying to keep himself from going crazy.

At the end, the surgery went good, and they said Darryl should be able to leave the hospital soon, but he needs someone to take care of him.

Even if Zak wasn't a part of his family, the doctors couldn't find anyone related to him in their records, so they decided to trust him, and told him about his medical and psychological past.

He still haven't processed the awful truth.

"Sorry, I'm here. Everything is good... right? " He finally answered the nurse.

She instantly opened her eyes in surprise. The state of Zak was concerning to say at least.

Avoiding scaring him, she quickly replied "Yes. Everything is good for Darryl".

Zak immediately felt his heart starting to beat again. He smiled sadly, knowing that this could have been different.

"He's stable. He hasn't woke up yet, but we expect him to do it in a couple of hours"

"In the other hand, sir, I'm sorry but we don't have space for you to sleep this night here"

Zak flinched. "No, please... I can-"

"I'm sorry, but we only allow family or people that are involved in a romantic relationship with the patient to sleep here. Is the rule"

Zak frowned. This stupid rule wouldn't separate him from Darryl. "Yes, I understand, and I'm his boyfriend."