[Nice to meet you♡]

*unedited*

*Darryl POV*

I'm going to call him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Discord}
*Calling Skeppy*

Answer.... answer... come on...

He is not answering. Why is he not answering? I want this video to be deleted immediatly.

I knew I should not have trusted this stupid youtuber. I am actually dumb, I can't believe how blind I was.
He was playing a little game with me all this time.

Sure, Darryl. A person would want to be hours and hours talking with you for no reason. Sure.

I hate myself.

"Hello???" I suddenly heard.

I muted myself quickly, as I smashed my desk.

"Badboyhalo? Are you there?" I heard again, this time, with a different tone.

Dang it. I can't do it.
I want to yell at him. I want to tell him the worsts things, he deserves it.

But I can't.

"Hey, Skeppy" I said, using a neutral voice tone.

"Heyy... how are you? I... was thinking about you... ab- about calling you, yeah"  He replies quickly to me.

I felt my heartbeat going slower, feeling more normal than before. I was getting calm.

"I am... not that good, honestly" I said, without thinking. "I saw a video on youtube   you know"

"Oh really?" He says, I hear him eating something. "And it was a sad video...? or what's the problem?"

I sighed deeply. My head hurts, my heart is changing his speed constantly, my hands hurts from smashing the desk, and still, I didn't know what to say.

"Hear me out"
"The problem, Skeppy, is that is your video." I said. It sounded way more calm than what I planned it to be.

"Ohhhh really??? I didn't think you would see it that quickly" he says, I swear I can imagine him smiling right now.

"Well. I did." I said, confused by his reaction. Is he understanding how I am feeling? I don't think so.
"Listen Skep, I want you to immediatly shut it down. Delete the video." I said, serious this time.

"What?" He says, confused.
"Why, Bad? The video is quality"

"I didn't know you were recording. And that thing at the end of your video saying that "He knows" is shit. I didn't know anything."

"What do you mean? Your admin told me you were okay with it, he even seemed excited about it, when I requested him the interview thingy and..." Skeppy said.

"What are you on about? I need you to explain yourself." I answered.

*Timeskip and 3rd person POV*

A poorly explanation later, Darryl found himself regretting everything he just did.
After hearing Skeppy's explanation, he understood who was the real problem here: The admin of Munchy.

On the other hand, Zak was lost. He didn't understand the situation, but still, for some reason he felt bad.

Saying it once more, he said:
"I know the video is out already, but I can still delete it if you want to, Bad"

"No, Skeppy, it doesn't matter anymore. People have already seen it, and it would be just a waste of time" Darryl answered.

"I... I'm sorry" Zak said, mad and confused by his own recent actions. How could he not see this coming? BadBoyHalo is his favorite youtuber for years now, how is it possible for him to be so bad at knowing Bad's personality?

Then, realization hit him.
He knows BadBoyHalo, yes. But maybe... the person behind it, is a whole new world.

Maybe that's where he failed.

"Bad, can I tell you something? It will be quick I promise" Zak said, remembering how he told him he was sleepy because it was very late at night.
Darryl sighed. "Yes, Skeppy, tell me"
"Emmm...I just... I don't want you to think that I used you for a video, and-" Darryl cut him off.
"But you did, though" he said.

Zak felt a prick on his heart. Suddenly, his behavior changed completely.
"You are wrong" he quickly answered. Almost mad.
"Listen, yes, I initially wanted to make a video trolling on you, BUT... it wasn't just that" he said.
"When we talked after that, I really felt like we were getting along, Bad..." he added, this time, with a desperate tone on his voice.

Darryl's mind was telling him to leave the call immediatly. "He is playing with me... isn't he?" He thought.

"I... genuinely enjoyed talking, and playing with you" Zak said nervously.

"Yeah that's... nice, now, what type of reaction should I make?" Darryl asked.
Zak didn't respond. He was confused.
"You know, what type of reaction do you want from me, for the video you are recording right now, Skeppy?"

Zak rolled his eyes. "Shut up"
"Listen to me... please, Bad. There is not recording. There is not a secret plan. There are not silly questions right now. Nothing of that"
"Is just you... and me."

Darryl nodded, trying his best, for some reason, to understand the other guy.
"Just you, and me, Skeppy" He answered.

Zak giggled happily, only now, noticing his slightly blush. "You are weird" he just said.
"Weird? Skeppy what do you mean by-" Darryl said, getting interrupted.
"You can call me Zak. It's nice to meet you..." Zak said, shyly. Extending his left hand to the screen, even if it was pointless.

Darryl giggled weirdly in response.
"Hi... Zak, my name is Darryl. Nice to meet you too" he said, shaking an invisible hand, just because it was funny.

~Minutes later, when they finally agreed on ending the call~

*Darryl POV*

"But did you like the video though?" Skeppy said.

"What? Skeppy I thought I made this clear. I didn't aprove the video, so why would I enjoy it"

"Nooo you idiot, Im asking you if you liked it. If you pressed the... like button..." he says.
"You know, Like or die tmr?" He added.

I sighed. Already regretting, once more, talking to this guy.

"Yes, of course I did." I said, sincerely.

"But only because I press like on almost every video that I watch, so it was just an habit" I said, trying to convince myself that it was... true.

*tsundere intensifies*

[Day 3 is over]

•••
{11 days left for MunchyMC Closure}

A/N:
Thank you for reading! ♡ Im sorry I was almost a month without updating, but it was almost impossible for me :'( but its okay, I think my situation is better now, so hopefully I can update regularly again :D This book, and Behind the scenes :D (check it out if you haven't <3 is my other Skephalo story)

Thank you all soooo much for 2k readings too! ♡ Things are going to get really INTERESTING soon. The principal plot should be coming after the chapter 14 ;)