Part 1 companies

New story you guys!!! This part is short I am sorry❤️

It all begins....

Natasha Romanoff  daughter of Ivan Romanoff and Nadia's Romanoff owners of Romanoff Company one of the wealthiest company in the world.Natasha is a really beautiful thankful and outgoing girl that lives her life in a every bit.She doesn't have a boyfriend she doesn't want one she doesn't need one even though mans were flirting and talked to her all the time.She loved her life her friends her parties everything.

Steve Rogers son of Joseph Rogers and Eva's Rogers owners of Rogers company one of the wealthiest companies like Natasha's.Steve is now 28 years old ready for marriage he is a pretty good handsome man that everyone loves.He didn't really enjoyed going out on parties or with his friends he is a really working kid.He didn't want any girlfriends he was waiting for the right moment to get married.

If the two companies connect they would be unstoppable and they both knew it.They wanted to make this happen but how? And what's better if Natasha and Steve get married? So Steve suggest this to his parents and they instantly agreed.He had heard about Natasha on the news they always said that she is really beautiful and kind everyone were talking about her even his friends had a crush on her.He hasn't see her she was out of the cameras she didn't like it and that made him want her more the only photos that he had seen of her was when she was only 17 and he was falling for her imagine looking at 17 like this.He wanted to make a family have kids he didn't have anyone and what a great idea they would be able to connect the companies.

"Mr Romanoff I have the the pleasure to ask for your daughters hand"Steve Rogers said smiling

So this is my new story do you like it? Make sure to give your reviews and votes let me know what do you think❤️
Oh Steve 😱❤️
Next chapter soon...