Part 10 completely home

Natasha woke up in a empty bed maybe it was a dream she thought but she saw that she was naked under the covers so it wasn't she smiled to herself touching her neck feeling the bruises of his soft lips and bites.

She saw a note next to the bed and picked it up smiling as she read it he is so sweet.

Good morning baby I am on the company right now I made you breakfast enjoy if you need something call me.
Steve <3

She putted the sheets around her body and headed to the bath throwing the sheets on the ground she relaxed on a calming bath.Te she walked in the closet picking some warm clothes and sat in front of the mirror brushing her hair she stared at herself the marks of his love was still on her neck.

She walked down the stairs finding a beautiful plate of pancakes with heart shape some strawberries and cream it was like a chef made it it looked so beautiful.

After she was done she made a list for the grocery store made the bed and grabbed her purse and left.

It was the first time that she will go on the grocery store to buy things for their house cause in her childhood home the maids did all of that.She didn't want to take maids neither did Steve wanted they would share the responsibilities.

She was on the grocery store she liked shopping for her house there was so much variety she was impressed she was lost but tried her best and succeed.

Her phone ringed.

"Hey Steve"She said picking it up
"Hey Babe where are you?"he asked
"I am at the grocery store"she said trying to reach something from the up self
"Grocery store?"He asked
"Yep have you seen our fridge?"she asked smirking
"Well now I see it"he said smiling
"Are you home already?"she asked
"Yes I am waiting for you"he said
"Oh okay I am finishing here I will cook pasta if you want"she said
"That sounds good"he said
"Yea it does so see you later"she said
"Yea see you"he smiled

Natasha finally came back home with a lot of bags Steve appeared to help her and she grateful accept him.They putted the bags on the counter.

Natasha saw that he was tired and that suit didn't help him to relax.She putted her hands on his chest rubbing it gently.He took one of her hands and kissed her soft palm.

"Go take a bath relax"She said
"I wanna help you"he said
"No go I will put these on the fridge and pantry and cook the pasta"she said
"You sure?"he asked
"Of course go and then we can relax"she said with a smirk

Steve took a bath and relaxed in his comfy clothes while Natasha was making the pasta and putted the things on the pantry two strong arms grabbed her waist.

She smiled at his touch as he turned her around and kissed her on the lips passional.

"Thank you"he said
"For what?"she asked
"For accepting me dear wife"he said smiling
"Thank you dear husband"she smirked

About a month passed he loved every single thing about her he was totally in love with his fiancé and he couldn't wait for the day of their wedding so he could call her completed Wife.Although he was trying to control the jealousy thing cause every single man would return and watch her as she walks and didn't care that she had Steve.But she kept relaxing by saying 'Relax Steve they could only see you can feel and touch'She said caressing his arm every time her magic words worked on him her touch softened him.

Although they went on dates that they completely enjoyed.After making love again and again after living in the same house they didn't know that much about each other yet they were learning each other slow.

Are they gonna be in peace for a long time?
Give your reviews and votes tell me what do you think!
Next chapter soon....