Part 9 feeling you

Mature scenes ahead of you are sensitive or don't like them just skip them hope you enjoy :))

When they reached home Natasha went straight to her room to change into her nightie to be more comfortable and that made Steve disappointed she didn't even spoke to him after that.He was trying to control himself so hard.

He went to do the dishes that they had left in the kitchen but when he turned around at the sound of the staircase he saw her.The Russian goddess in a revealing night tie with her robe that didn't hide her bare legs and he couldn't be able to take his eyes of her thighs and breast.

"You like what you see?"she asked teasing him

He returned to reality but couldn't take his eyes of her and when she bite that lip that he really wanna take in his teeth and suck hearing her moan made him crazy.

She approached him slowly unbutton his shirt so she could let her hand to feel his muscular body and abs making her way down to his trouser he was already so hard for her.

"So I was thinking do you wanna continue what we started in that bench?"she whispered  in a very seductive way in his ear.

He picked her up grabbing her ass in his hands picking her up softly brushing her soft things one of his favorite body part about her and took her to the couch which they continue making out.As he started squishing her ass her breast making moans escape everywhere in the room.Taking her button lip in his teeth biting sucking it.Continuing his sweet kisses and bites  down her neck and breast leaving love marks she is his now he is taking her completely .

He couldn't take it anymore when she started teasing him biting kissing him hard on the neck on his arm and down to his abs and stomach.

He picked her as they continue on the bed.He kissed and sucked every inch of her body leaving his marks everywhere.He was teasing her so bad.

"Steve please"she begged
"Say it baby say my name beg for it"He said
"Fuck me please I want you inside me now"she said moaning
"Yes baby"he said as he entered her slowly

They were both moaning in pleasure.They went for more than 4 rounds in that night it was amazing.Natasha didn't let him leave instead they putted their underwear with the sheets covering them they cuddle her soft breast on his chest felling the texture of her body.

Natasha was so perfect he was falling in love with her.He kissed her forehead 'goodnight my love' he said smiling as he saw her exhausted asleep he could stay forever like that having her in his embrace feeling her warm breath on his neck.

This woman was his future his drug his everything and she will never leave.He could imagine his family in this house his and hers kids running thru the house.He was so damn lucky he married the most beautiful woman on the world.

He wanted to know more about her take her on more dates make more love to her.Her body against his felt so good when he entered her he felt like he went on cloud 9 this woman will be the death of him even with the thought of her he was already hard and felt horny again.
'Darn you' he said looking down his stomach as his underwear tight.

I am sorry if you don't like these kind of scenes...❤️
Please give your votes and reviews!
Next chapter soon...