Prologue

Danica Flor.

That's my name. I have multiple number one singles and hit debut albums. I have millions of followers and supporters. I have too much money for that I need. You might think I have the perfect life, well I don't.

My management make me work for hours, days on end. They work me for their Benefit. They have taken my phone and social media, they have taken my freedom to eat what I want and worst of all, my freedom to love who I want.

This is the sad reality for most famous artists. It's nothing different to what singers like Beyoncé and Justin Bieber go through. Smaller artist are lucky to have managements that don't trick them into contracts.

Despite my 14million followers, I still feel alone in this world. I have no friends, I don't have time for them.

Wether I'm writing songs, practicing dances or singing. I have no free time, I barley have time to sleep.

The nights I sleep, I dream of a love, a love to sweep me of my feet and take me far far away from the music industry.

You may be thinking, why don't you run away? Why don't you call the police?

Well, it's very complicated. The police and government are basically paid to keep quiet about the music Industry.

Run away? I wish. The management has all eyes on me, cameras and the media.

I can't open up about it, expose them. They have every bad thing I've ever done on record. They have proof of it. Not that I've exactly done anything that bad.

They have sex tapes of me. They have videos of me doing shit like shoplifting, or doing anything Illegal or reputation ruining basically. Every time I do something they don't like, they put a bad video of me out. But nothing that ruin my reputation so much it ruins theirs. They are only willing to do that, if I run away.

Ever wonder why some artists fake deaths? That's the media's way of covering up them running away from the music industry. I want to do that, but I would be losing so much.

At least what I'm doing now benefits my supports. If I ran I would leave them all in the dark, and I love my supporters so much.

Anyway, that's my life. I'm trapped and I don't know how to leave.

I hoped a love would sweep me away, and maybe that was about to happen...