Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

I HAD to get some drugs soon or I wasn't gonna be able to get myself through the day.

I went to my laptop. Yes I have a laptop but it only had email and Microsoft word on it. I opened up and email. I clicked on my dealers email and wrote up a draft.

Hey it's Dani. Im Gonna need a full bag. Meet me, bins at the back of colly. £120

I couldn't be too specific. If my managers saw that and figured out I was on about drugs I would be KILLED.

The email sent. I sat back and nervously tapped my leg waiting for a reply.

One minute went by, and then two.

My dealer wasn't replying any time soon.

There was a knock at my door. "Who is it?" I shouted so the person could hear me. "Greta, we need to talk" Greta shouted.

I stood up and walked asked over my door to open it. In cane Greta, manager board in hand.

"What do you want?" I asked as I sat back down. She took a seat opposite me. "What have you ate today?" She asked me. I looked at my watch, it was 3pm. "I had an apple earlier" I replied to her. She looked my up and down. "Alright. Your going to get dinner tomorrow night with Dominic for a public appearance. Don't eat until then" she commanded me.

Oh great. Another day to starve and then go out and watch Dominic eat freely whilst I have a salad. Oh how I love my life.

"Alright whatever" I said. She rolled her eyes and stood up. "You have dance rehearsals in half an hour" she told me before she made her exit.

That woman was more dramatic than a Spanish grandmother.

I checked back into my email. My dealer had replied.

3.15pm sharp

Was all that he said. It was gonna take me 5 minutes to walk there so I better head out now.

I got my coat on and some dolly shoes. I picked up my purse and pulled out the correct amount of money.

I was ready to go. Now just trying to get out without raising to many questions.

I slipped out of my room and shut the door. I walked towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" I heard Greta say from behind me. "To the corner shop" I lied to her. She raised her brows at me. "Shades" she said as she passed me over some large black sunglasses. I took them and put them on. I gave her a sarcastic smile and left.

It was a 5 minute walk to the shop. I couldn't wait to get my hands on some heroine.

I arrived at the shop. I walked down the back ally's and looked around. There he was, Austin.

I walked over to him. "Hey" he said as he started scavengering through his pocket. "Yeah hi" I said back. He pulled out a small black bag. "Money first" he said as he held his hand out. I grabbed the money and passed it over. He traded me the drugs.

"It's a few needles and some sniff" Austin added. "Thanks" i said quickly. "I've got to go" I said before taking off.

I didn't hear another word from him.

I strolled to the studio, my hands filled with drugs. I couldn't wait to inject some into my veins.

I was back in my dressing room, door locked and heroine ready to inject.

I picked the needle up and pressed it into my arm. I loved the pain it brought me, it's like I was feeling something instead of being bitter sweet numb.