Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

The music died down and I did my last spin. "Perfect!" My dance coach said. I dropped onto the floor, my entire body week. I had just run through 5 different dance routines I had learnt off by heart. "You can go" she shouted. I pulled all my strength to stand up and walk to my room.

I got inside my room and Locked the door behind me. I took myself to the dressing table and sat down. I opened my draw and scavenger through to look for my pills. "Shit!" I cursed as I realised I was out. I threw my head back and washed my hands over my head.

The loud banging at the door caused me too jump. I stood up and walked over, "who is it!" I shouted angrily. "It's me Greta!" One of my managers shouted. "Fuck sake" I said as I unlocked the door. I opened the door to reveal Greta.

"We have a song for you to feature in" she said in her old monotone voice. I sighed, "don't you think I have enough on my hands?" I argued with her. She rolled her eyes, "I'm not arguing dani, he's gonna be here for a meeting in ten. Be in the meeting room or else!" She said angrily. I threw my middle finger up at her and slammed the door. I heard her heels walk away.

I couldn't believe she wanted me to do another song. I was working on 5 songs, 5 dances an album phototshoot and I was still expected to do this?

I hadn't slept in 32 hours. I had danced for hours on end, sang until my voice was raw and now I had to work on this song with someone else for this other persons Benefit.

My hair was pristine and gelled back, my makeup was flawless, my teeth were shiny white. If I was seen any other way my management would kill me.

I took my heels off and put on my trainers. I headed out of my room and too the meeting room.

-

The meeting room was empty. I took a seat and waited for everyone to come.

Within minutes I heard Greta walking in and another persons voice. He was loud and too excited for his well being.

In walks Greta and two men. Both tallish, dark hair mildly attractive.

"Hey! I'm Dom!" The loud one said as he put his hand out for me too shake. I put my hand out and shook his hand. "Dani" I said back. He released my hand and I put my hand out for the other man. "Names adam" he said, a lot quieter. "Dani" I replied as our hands shook.

They both took their seats. Greta joined.

"Dani, this is yungblud. I want you to do a song with them" Greta said. I nodded, "alright fuck off then Greta" I said causing an eruption of laughter from the boys. Greta gave me a mad look and stood up. "Behave yourself Danica!" Greta said as she left the room. I threw my middle finger up behind her back as she walked out.

"You don't like her do you" Dominic laughed. I looked at him, and I wasn't laughing. "Who does like their management" I said. "I like my management" Dom replied to me. I guess Dom was one of the lucky ones, I assume that's why he sounded so happy.

"Guess your one of the lucky ones" I told Dom. His face became twisted with confusion. "What do you mean" Dominic asked. "God your clueless aren't you" I said. Doms face stayed twisted, and Adams grew the same.

"Clueless to what?" Dominic asked me. Dom was definitely new too the music industry.

"You know what it doesn't matter. We need to write a song" I said. I knew I couldn't go and tell him about my management. They would kill me for spreading it to someone who could tell the press.

Dom rolled his eyes, "Alright then" he replied. Dom took his phone out, I couldn't help but look at his screen, god I hadn't had a phone in years. I missed social media, back when I was a smaller artist I loved communicating with my fans.

Dom went to pass me his phone. "Here are some ideas I have" he said as he flung his phone around infront of me. I knew I wasn't aloud to go on his phone, my management would kill me.

"I'm sorry I can't go on your phone" I said to Dom. His brows furrowed. "Why?" He asked me. "Just not allowed" I said. He took his phone back, "well can I text it too you?" He asked me. "I haven't got a phone" I replied. His head moved fast to look at me.

"What? You don't own a phone?" He repeated. I nodded. "Nope, no phone" I said. This time it was Adam too speak up. "You have Instagram though!" He said trying to catch me out. "I don't run it, my management do" I said. They both looked, kind of scared.

"What about your snapchat?" Dom asked. "Management" I replied. "Twitter!" Adam said. "Management" I said once again.

"Your Really controlled by your management aren't you" Dom said concerned. I nodded, "Yeah pretty much" I said back to him.

They both went a little quiet.

"Okay back to music!" I said trying to be enthusiastic. They both nodded hesitantly.

"Il just tell them too you" Dom said as he looked down at his phone.

-

Today was gonna be long. Very fuckin long.