Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

21st December 2019

I walked back to my office preparing myself for the next few hours of arm aching drawing and writing I was gonna do for Dominic's plan.

I opened the door and walked in, I jumped back as I saw Greta sat there. "What did I say about coming in my office" I said sternly as I sat down. "I just came to ask how the meeting went" she said softly. I picked up the note pad, "I'm gonna write up all Doms ideas for you, so can I have some piece and quiet?" I said as I turned to be facing my desk. I heard her stand up from behind me, "goodbye Dani" she said as she left the room. "Danica" I corrected her. She slammed the door.

I had a few hours till I had to start getting ready to leave, so I would spend them writing.

3:35pm

I looked at the clock in my room. I should probably start getting ready. I was on page 40 of 46 of Doms plan, I could finish it but I needed to get ready.

I stood up and walked over to my clothing rack, what to wear. I flicked though my dresses before finding the perfect one. It was a short navy blue Dimonte encrusted dress, worth thousands.

I took it if the railing and held it out. It was stunning, a wear it for only special occasion kind of dress.

I took of my leggings and sports bra. I slipped on the dress and admired myself in the mirror. God this dress was absolutely stunning, Dom would love it.

I took my hair out of the small pony it was in and brushed it out. The wig was naturally straight so no need to straighten it.

I was basically ready. The drive was a half an hour drive from here, but there was no problem in getting there early.

I picked up a matching blue purse and slipped my credit card into it. Ready to go.

I left my office and went to gretas office to announce im leaving. I walked inside "I'm going to meet Dominic for dinner" I told her. She looked up at me "bit early" she said back. "There's no problem in being early" I replied. She nodded and I left her room.

I walked to my cars outside, which one to take with me?

I examined them and decided on my orange Ferrari, my most expensive car.

I hopped into it and started it up. The engine revs up and I start driving.

Shit

I think to myself as I realise I haven't taken my medication today, if Greta find out I'm gonna get killed.

It should be fine, one missed dosage won't kill me.

I carry on driving toward my destination.

I arrive at the fancy restaurant, 20 minutes early. I watch as the car door is opened and my bodyguard, Marcel, puts his hand out to help me get out. He's always everywhere, I didn't even know he was coming today.

"Thankyou Marcel" i say as I take his hand to get out of the car. I stand up and brush my dress out. "You looking stunning miss Elor" Marcel compliments me. "Thankyou Marcel" i say once again.

Marcel puts his hand out to guide me where to walk. I nod at him and start walking towards the restaurant. I get to the door and Marcel opens it for me, I give him a Thankyou nod and walk on in.

"Hello miss elor, we have a table for you waiting" A waitress who has obviously been trained for this meet says as she holds her hand out. I take her hand and shake it. "Thank you miss" I say back as are hands release. She started walking towards the table in the far back. "Mr Harrison isn't here yet, but we will alert you once he joins our company" the waitress says. "Thankyou miss" I say again.