Scene 3- Awakening

(Full stage, lights up to a messy apartment. Three people are passed out somewhere in the room. There is a paper just flying around the room that just say RKO. There is a real sleeping panda and posters everywhere in the room. Just then an alarm clock sounds off none stop til Oliver hits it)

Oliver: Hey, guys... I think something went wrong.

Kristy: (in a CInderella costume, sluggishly scrubbing floors center right stage in a sleep walking state.) I wish... to go to the festival...

Randy: (sleeping on a broken table center stage.) R... K... O.... out of nowhere... (speaks in his sleep)

Kristy: I swear, mother, I got all the seeds out of the fire. Please, please let me go to the festival. (she screams herself awake before looking around.) Hey guys!! Why is there a panda in here? Not that I'm complaining it's so cute.

(Kristy runs to wake up both Randy and Oliver who fell back asleep after hitting the alarm. Randy is in an RKO position with the Panda. Kristy goes for Randy first cleaning the panda as she gets to them.)

Randy: What Panda?

Kristy: The one in your arms that you apparently RKO'd before passing out. You are so silly sometimes.

Randy: Oh, that panda. Morin' Zac Pandafinakis.

Kristy: ... Is that his name?

Randy: Just came up with it right now.

Kristy: Why that name?

Randy: Of all the people to judge the name, you? Come on I mean why not its catchy.

(posters fall off the wall and lands on Oliver's face, waking him up fully now. He sits up grabbing it and analyzing it as Randy and Kristy are petting the Pandafinakis.)

Oliver: Hm? What's this? "Attack of the Werequins." Are these were-penguins? What on earth is this!?

Randy: I'm not a genius but I am going to assume it's the play we wrote.

Oliver: What makes you say that because I really hope we didn't.

Randy: Well be scared because our names are in the corner. So we wrote this beautiful masterpiece with no memory apparently.

Oliver and Kristy: What!

(Randy points to the corner of the poster as Oliver's face turns to disbelief and Kristy's turns to delight.)

Randy: Look right there.

Oliver: It says here that these were made at Shaw Printing which is nearby. (Oliver points to the spot as Kristy continues petting the Pandafinakis.)

Randy: So?

Oliver: I for one would like to know why these were made and how a fricken panda got in our apartment!

Randy: Alright, let's go.

Kristy: Oh!! This will be fun as fun as the festival!

Oliver: (just notices Kristy's outfit.) Wait, what is Kristy wearing?

Kristy: What? (looks down to see she is in a Snow White outfit.) Oh, that was fast.

Randy: When did yo-

Kristy: Don't question my Disney magic. Now let's just go to the print shop already.

Oliver: What about the panda? Are we just gonna leave it here?

Randy: Okay one his name is Zac Pandafinakis and he would like you to respect his name. Two yeah you are right he's gonna need food. (goes to open the refrigerator and sees that it is full of fish) Oh. Okay, then that'll do.

Oliver: (facepalm) Why doesn't this surprise me...

(They exit the apartment after feeding Pandafinakis stage left, black out.)