Scene 6- Presidential Praise

(Curtain opens on the diner scene at late night with diner table mid stage. Center stage spotlight, Randy, Kristy, and Oliver enter the diner where Lue is already seated. The three approach him and sit across from him.)

Lue: Hello you three.

Oliver: Wow, you look like crap!

Lue: Let's just say I had a very long night.

Kristy: Did something happen? (gasps) Did you eat a poison apple?

Oliver: (rolls eyes) For real though what happened?

Lue: I went through your, uh, adventure per say from last night. Hopefully I managed to fix a thing or two and you don't go to jail or get a hefty fine.

Randy: What did you do?

Lue: Well this is a long story.

Randy: We have time trust me.

Lue: You better. I manage to get some gentlemen to help remove a lot of those hideous posters around the town.

Kristy: Hopefully it wasn't the panda people. Also hurtful about the poster comment.

Lue: Anyway... Next I managed to get the panda to an animal shelter shortly after you guys left. I told them to get in contact with Pandamonium the wrestler to come get him.

Kristy and Randy: Awe we didn't even get to say goodbye to Zac Pandafinakis.

Lue: I'm just gonna ignore that name. The owner of the aforementioned panda agreed to pay the bill and was on his way there. Seemed like he had more goals on his mind heading their than just paying the bill.

Oliver: Yeah trust us, we know. We ran into him and settled some things like men.

Lue: So he isn't gonna sue you is he? That would be bad if he did and I would definitely have to drop you three as clients.

Randy: Yeah, we came to an agreement that didn't involve legal action.

Lue: Good to hear then we avoided a crisis this time.

Oliver: This Time?

Lue: Whatever you did, a fantastic play came out of it. "Attack of the Were-quin" was a hit with the producers. I think as long as you keep plays coming out like this with that kind of quality, I can handle the damage control.

Randy: You're really saying you want more of this kind of thing to happen?

Lue: Look all I am saying is you three have a bright future in theater. Very promising provided you don't get put in jail for super stupid shenanigan's. Trust me kids I don't even think I'm your biggest fans.

RKO: Then who is?

Lue: I'll let him tell you himself because he flew all the way out here for this.

(Randy, Kristy, and Oliver all lean back to see the big fan Lue was referring to. He finally turns around and gives them a thumbs up with a wide smile)

Barack Obama: I agree! You three have a certain special quality and I'd love to appear in the next one.

(Randy, Kristy, and Oliver all exchange glances and Randy sighs with relief.)

Randy: Oh, crap!

(The three go on to make more wonderful plays and Obama does have a reoccurring cameo in all the ones after Attack of the Were-quins!. The curtain closes on the five of them in the diner praising their first play. Stage hands walk across the stage as the curtain falls with cards that have the actors and actresses names on them even for the Disney princesses on them because they just wanted some dang credits to roll. So with that que credit roll.)