Scene 4- Encounter of the Print Kind

(Full stage, lights. Randy, Kristy, and Oliver enter stage right as the curtain opens. They arrive in a rundown print shop where a man is sitting at the counter meditating. He opens his eyes at the bell chime, gets down gingerly, and smiles as they enter.)

Terry: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- (takes a deep breath) eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy guys. Need more posters already.

Randy: No thank you. We need-

Oliver: Where the heck did all those posters come from?

Kristy: (leans over to Oliver and loudly whispers) I'm going to guess they come from here. I mean we are at a printing shop after all.

Oliver: Okay... More specific then why are all these posters everywhere?

Terry: Hey man, you asked me to make posters and I made them. You specifically as well asked for them.

Oliver: Well I'm blanking man it was a long night. When were they made?

Terry: Last night man.

Randy: We were here last night?

Terry: Yeah well two of you were anyway. Last night you were here with Rapunzel not Snow White. (looks to Kristy) Dang man. I wish I could meet that many princess.

(Terry gets a daydream look in his eyes as he finishes the sentence. Oliver whispers to Randy)

Oliver: I think we are dealing with someone weirder than Kristy. Back away. Slowly.

Kristy: What was that? Why are you two getting closer to the door?

Oliver: Anyway.. So we were here last night. Just clarifying.

Terry: Yep.

Kristy: (in the background) Hey, why isn't anyone answering me?

Randy: What did "we" do while we were here?

Terry: Ahh shucks man we hung out! It was pretty fun considering we never met before. You also had a panda for some reason and it did destroy some stuff. Don't worry though I am not mad. I assume you had your reasons (stares out the window) we all do...

Oliver: Okay, crazy. (mumbles) Panda.. So how did we end up with all the posters and how many are there?

Kristy: Hey, don't talk about Pandafinakis when he isn't here. That is not nice.

Terry: Ninety-nine point nine posters bud.

Randy: Point nine?

Terry: Shoot yeah my bad one got a little ripped.

Randy: So what happened after-

(Just then Terry got energetic and pointed at Randy. Oliver jumped back at the sudden outburst and Kristy is still upset no one answered her.)

Terry: Hey you, by the way, what was the thing you did last night!?

Randy: Uh, thing?

Terry: Yeah the weird wrestling thing I think!

Randy: (looks to Oliver) An RKO?

Terry: Oh yeah, that's the one! Do it again!

Kristy: That is his favorite move. He does it like a lot.

Oliver: Why? Come on we need to move on.

Terry: DO IT! I wasn't recording it last night. (looks to Oliver) Y'all left a paper trail everywhere you went.

Randy: Uh...

Terry: Come on. DO IT!!

Oliver: Listen man we can't do this right now. We need to figure out the events of last night and this is wasting our time.

(Oliver goes to walk out when Terry runs up to him and puts him in a headlock. He drags him back to the center of the store and swung him towards the other end of the shop. Kristy backs to the counter and Randy steps back when Oliver gets swung. Terry throws his phone at Oliver camera already on ready to record.)

Oliver: What the.. Ahhh that hurt.

Terry: (aggressively points to Oliver) You will record this cause I missed this glorious moment last night. I want to relive this moment forever!

Oliver: This is just ridiculous man I'm not gonna-

Terry: (quickly gets to Oliver and plants the phone in his hand) You have no choice!

Oliver: Please for the love of-

Terry: Just do it!

(Oliver drops down into the fetal position praying for Terry to go and Kristy brings out her phone just then starting to record. Just seconds after Kristy hits record and as Terry was about to grab Oliver, Randy comes up from behind him. He quickly turns Terry around and plants him with an RKO!)

Randy: Now that is an RKO! (stomps his feet a couple times)

Oliver: Oh my. Thank you now can we please get out of here!

Randy: Oh yeah I second that. (helps Oliver up)

Oliver: Good now with that settled I am never ever coming back here and leaving a bad review to boot. (fixes his tie and shirt)

Kristy: (skips up to Terry) Oh, I did record it for you by the way. You can find that video on my twitter @BestDisneyPrincess, bye.

(Oliver and Randy walked out of the print shop with Kristy skipping not to far behind them. They exit the print shop to follow the poster trail to the next destination, black out.)