When they get jealous:

Wonho:

*Wonho was your Bestfriend but both of you got into a fight because you told him that you love him

* You went to a club w/ your friends and so did he but y'all both didn't know that. Suddenly Mingi( your ex) came and stared to dance w/ you. He whispered something in your ear and you laughed really loud.
*Wonho was talking to his friends when he heard your laugh, you were a few feet away but close enough to hear you. He saw you were w/ Mingi and he DID NOT like that. He went to you and pulled you into a room.
* "ouch Wonho" you said while grabbing your hand. Wonho simply looked at you and said "I.Do.Not.Want.To.See.You.With.Him. Or anyone else" and kissed you

Kihyun:

*Y'all were getting clothes

*Y'all were getting clothes.He had wondered off and came back to see you talking to another guy.He wanted to see what you would do so he stayed back and watched.
*Once he noticed the guy was way to close to you and you thinking he was just being friendly didn't do anything he went up to him and said "Back off she/he is mine" and then looked at you kind of disappointed you didn't do anything about it.

Hyungwon:

*So Hyungwon was the "Badboy" of the school no one dared to mess w/ him except you

*You weren't really that nice to anyone in school but outside you were one of the kindest persons ever, you worked at a daycare and one day one of the kids brother came in and he was looking fine ashell. He introduced himself as Sehun and you kind of fell for him right there on he spot.
* You where having a conversation when Hyungwon came in to drop of his little sister and saw the two of you flirting he was kind of jealous since he always liked you so he thought it would be fun and go ruin the moment.
*He walked over there a put his arm around your waist and pecked? your lips and said "Hey baby I'm here, oh and WHO is this?" He asked looking at the guy and smirking.
*Sehun took the "sign" and said w/ a smile "Oh well look at the time I'm going to be late for work, thank you for takin care of my brother I will be back soon to pick him up" and left real quick.